So yeah, wasn't expecting I'd have to do this

Hello. Name's Aimi.

My book "No need for pointless words", the one with Haruki as the protagonist, was deleted by wattpad.

It was definitely not fair, since there are multiple Yarichin fanfics published here with similar content but those are okay and mine isn't for some reason.

It most definitely was caused by someone reporting it because they simply don't like Yarichin bitch club. There's this whole cult that hates this anime/manga but never even watched/read it or are minors and should not even know what ybc is.

Thankfully, I'd also been posting the story on ao3. Please consider supporting me there if you would like to keep reading my work and keep in touch.
Ao3 is a free website and you do not need to create an account to be able to access it. Though, I would recommend creating one so you get notified when a fanfic you follow has been updated, but it's not mandatory.

I will not be writing on here again. I worked very hard on my story and it was gone just like that.
It already had some frequent readers and I can't even find them because the notifications of the comments and everything else just went *poof*.

It seems I can't paste the link here but you should be able to find it by going to Archive of Our Own and searching "No need for pointless words". If that doesn't work, please message me and I'll send you the link by pm.

Thanks everyone who supported me this far. I will miss posting here.