o10. 𝑟𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑟

——————————————————————————~AURADON CATHEDRAL~

~AURADON CATHEDRAL~

   THEA SAT IN HER ROOM, THE MORNING SUNLIGHT beaming on her face as multiple Auradon organizers were in her room, helping her and her friends prepare for the events of coronation.

Thea was already in her dress, ready to head to the castle to where coronation was held, since she seemingly needed to be early.

"Guys! I'm heading out." Thea shouted, hearing the faint 'bye' that both of her friends gave her before closing the door to head to the carriage.

Sooner or later, Thea was out of the carriage, helping the Queen and King with some last final adjustments.

When Ben would be crowned king, Thea would automatically be the newest Royal Advisor if Ben had gotten the approval from Auradon government. All she had to do was attend the coronation, so she wasn't getting Ben's full ceremonial pack.

After a couple of hours of helping the former King and Queen, it was around 9:50, and many royals began coming to attend the crowning of Benjamin Florian. Thea was waiting at the door, along with Belle and Adam until it was time to head inside.

Thea had gladly talked to Alice, who was granted to join the coronation all the way from Wonderland, since they specified her as royalty. Yet Alice always still chose to stay at Wonderland.

Ben and Mal were speaking with Adam and Belle when Thea saw Carlos come up to her with a smile on his face. "You look absolutely amazing!" he spoke, taking the girl's hand and spinning her around to let her do a twirl, allowing her skirt to spin a little.

"Thanks!" Thea said, smoothing out the now noticeable curls in her skirt. "I see you got all fancied up." Thea slightly fixed his collar.

"Yeah-"

"Lady Thea, the prince wishes to have you near the king and Queen, as the event is about to begin." Lumiere stated.

Thea turned back to Carlos, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "See you later." Carlos nodded at the girl, a wide grin playing on his face as she walked away into the cathedral. His grin dropped at the remembrance of what needed to be done here today...

——————————————————————————
"DO YOU SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO GOVERN THE PEOPLE of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother stated, standing in front of the soon to be king with the wand in her hand.

"I do solemnly swear."

"Then it is my honor..." Fairy Godmother placed her wand on one side of Ben, in which landed on his shoulder. "and my joy, to bless our new king-"