Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV

After 7 years of waiting, I start to lose hope that my brother and friends are alive. "I'm not gonna lose hope, I'm sure my brother and my friends are alive." I said to myself as she smiled. "I'm sure they're are still alive as well, (Y/N)" Winter said to me. Winter is my exceed, She has light blue fur, pink color eyes, and she has a light purple dress. I found her after my brother left for Tenrou. She was beside a tree injured and I brought her back to the guild to take care of her.

"(Y/N), where are you going?" Macao asked. "I'm going to take a job." I said as I smiled happily. "Okay, be safe and good luck!" Macao said as he waved good bye at me. I was taking a job request to captured the boss of the bandits in Penrith (Not in Fairy tail) it's worth 10.000 jewels. After I take the train, I arrived at Penrith. I spotted a suspicious person, Winter and I followed the person. As expected, it was the boss of the bandits. "Ice Dragon's Roar" I roared at him. And he passed out, well that was easy I thought. Winter and I then go to the mayor of Penrith and he was delighted that I was able to captured the boss. After we went to the mayor, Winter and I go back to the guild. But, something feels off. We went to the guild to find my guildmates injured. I gasped and asked "What happened here?" Romeo said " It was Twilight Ogre again." As he frowned. Winter and I take everyone to the infirmary and I started to treat them, Winter was helping me as well.

The next week

Everyone was great again. But, I was feeling down since I couldn't protect the guild. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" My little exceed asked me. "I'm okay, it's just that everyone wouldn't have been injured if Onii-chan and the others were here. I'm just not strong enough to protect the guild." I said as I frowned. "No, you're not weak (Y/N). You're the strongest person I met and the kindest person I met." Winter said as she hugged me. After that, I left the guild to take some fresh air. I go to my favorite place it was a hill behind Fairy Tail. I started to sit down and cried as I miss my brother and friends.

The next day

Winter and I was sitting at one of the seat of the bar. Suddenly, we heard a loud creak as the guild door open. I gasped and cried as I see my brother and everyone from Tenrou. I ran to my brother "I miss you Onii-chan!" I said as I hugged him. "Who are you?" Gray asked, I stand there shocked "It's me (Y/N) your sister, did you forget about me?" I said as I shed tears. "How can I forget about you, (Y/N)." Gray said as he hugged. I smiled and hugged him back, Winter was watching me from behind and smiled.

"Nii-chan, Why did you leave for 7 years?" I asked to my brother. "What! It's been 7 years, I thought it was only a day." Gray said as he make a shocked face.

~To Be Continued

A/N: I'm sorry for updating after so long I've been busy with schoolwork and also my final test last 6 months. Well I also have been in a slump so I've been wanting to discontinued this book but lately I've been motivated for continuing this book. Also, I have to rewatch fairy tail It's have been a long time since I watch fairy tale so I'm gonna rewatch it for this book.