The video on THAT site (Schlattbur)

So, the beginning of this story may not make any since, you are welcome to skip to the good part (if you know what i mean). Basically, Wilbur is being a horny ass top, goes onto the unholy site and shit goes on from there.

Quick note : there will be a bit of name calling, and one part where there is clawing.

Top: Wilbur

Bottom: Schlatt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Wilbur was on his way home from the café. His job there sucked, but he needed the money. Having to wear a stupid maid outfit, serving tea...yeah, not his style. Wilbur also just wasn't into crossdressing (no hate to those who do, lol). 

****

Once he got home, Wilbur noticed that Schlatt's car wasn't there. 

"Maybe he went to the store." Wilbur wondered out loud. Concluding his theory, Wilbur saw a note on the counter when he walking in.

                                                          "sorry i wasn't here, had to go get some food."

                                                                                                                                    --Schlatt

"I'll go on the computer and wait, I guess." Wilbur said, going upstairs to his room. He got dressed and logged onto his computer. he wanted to go live, see how his chat was doing, but he just wasn't feeling it. 

****

After a while, Wilbur went onto PornHub, being the horny fuck he is. He scrolled for a while, until something caught his eye. It looked like Schlatt was in a video...or at least someone cosplaying him. Once Wilbur clicked on it, he already could tell that it wasn't really Schlatt.

the video had the cosplays of Quackity and Schlatt. it was just a video of, basically, Big Q fucking the shit out of Schlatt. It made Wilbur jealous, but he couldn't look away. Seeing Schlatt's face like that made him hard (even though it wasn't really schlatt, lol). 

But jealousy got the best of Wilbur. He turned of the computer and went to see Schlatt, who had came home a few minutes ago.

"Oh, hey Wil." Schlatt said.

"Hey..." Wilbur said, walking over to Schlatt.

"Are you--" Schlatt was cut of by Wilbur. He brought the ram into a heated kiss. Schlatt pulled away.

"Wil...I need to finish getting the groceries."

"Finish that, then come to my room..." Wilbur said winking at Schlatt. Schlatt turned red.

"O-ok."

Wilbur went into their room, taking out a vibrator and lube. He got undressed, waited from Schlatt.

****

Schlatt walked in, blushing madly, staring at Wilbur.

"Well," Wilbur said, walking over to Schlatt, "are you ready?" The ram slowly nodded (cuz we stand consent). Wilbur picked up Schlatt and pinned him to the bed.

"Take your clothes of." Wilbur said, grabbing the vibrator. Schlatt took of his shirt and pants. Wilbur leaned down, kissing the ram, all while putting on the vibrator on Schlatt. He turned the vibrator onto medium, causing Schlatt to moan. Wilbur pulled away from the kiss, putting 2 fingers into the ram's ass.

"AH!~" Schlatt moaned, covering his mouth. 

"Don't hide those sounds." Wilbur said, thrusting his fingers in and out of Schlatt. Schlatt was squirming, the pleasure was, too much. He had never done anything like this before, but he didn't have the guts to tell Wilbur. 

"If you keep moving, I'll turn it on to max." Wilbur said, holding up the remote. Schlatt was becoming impatient anyway, he wanted Wilbur to be inside him. Schlatt continues to move, during it on purpose most of the time.

"You asked for it." Wilbur said, smirking. He turned the vibrator up to max.

"A-AH!~ IT FeELs SO GoOD!~" Schlatt moaned out. He was a shaking mess. Wilbur added a 3rd finger into the ram's ass, stretching him out. Schlatt groaned, loving the pleasure he was getting. 

"I-I'm close~" the ram exclaimed. WIlbur smirked, took out his fingers and grabbed the remote. He then turned of the vibrator off.

"W-Why did you st-stop?" Schlatt asked, panting.

"I'm not done with you yet..." Wilbur said. He grabbed the lube and put some on his dick. Wilbur pulled Schlatt close, putting one leg on his shoulder. He lined himself with Schlatt's entrance, slowly. 

"F-Fuck, you so tight Schlatt..." Wilbur said, grabbing the ram's ass, pulling him even closer. Schlatt groaned and hissed. Not only was Wilbur inside him, but he was also clawing the hell out of Schlatt's ass. 

****

After 5 minutes, schlatt gave Wilbur a look, saying that he could move. Wilbur started to thrust in and out, making Schlatt moan.

"G-go faster~" the ram pleaded. Wilbur went faster, going all the way in, not caring if h hurt the bottom.

"AH~ F-FUCK!~ Harder~" Schlatt moaned out.

"Fucking slut..." Wilbur said, pounding the ram's hole.

"Ah~ M-MORE!~" Schlatt begged. 

"Heh, fine you whore." Wilbur teased. He used his free hand to start stroking Schlatt's dick.

"Ah~ m-mmh~" Schlatt was becoming a moaning mess.

"Your such a slut for me, Little Ram." Wilbur teased again.

"Y-Yes!~ I-I'm...You little slut~" the ram moaned out.

****

After about 25 minutes (yes...25 minutes, lol) Wilbur was pounding the absolute shit out of Schaltt. 

"F-Fuck~ Right there!~" Schlatt moaned. Wilbur made sure to hit Schlatt's prostate over and over again. Within minutes, Schlatt came on the two boy's chests. Wilbur was still going, noting he hasn't cum yet. Schlatt was grabbing the bed sheets, shaking from the overstimulation. 

Finally, Wilbur came, deep inside Schlatt.

****

After a little break, Wilbur helped Schlatt clean off. Both boys soon headed to bed, falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Lol, I'm bad at ending stories. Also, I'm still taking requests, if you guys have any ideas for a story, ill do it)

word count : 896