(A/N)

this is a book full of inspiration and complete plot.

i started to write this book after turning down another book project in which i've finished the plot, because i started to lose interest of that book. the ending is very messy and it doesn't make any sense.

i'll publish the whole plot someday so anyone that read this won't have sleepless night because of the cliffhanger. i decided to write this book to give my audience satisfaction, till i forgot the reason why i started writing at the first place.

it was for fun.

i took this hobby and forced myself to adapt it as a routine which i really regret. to make things worse, one of my close family member left me and that made my motivation went downhill.

on the most recent chapter at the candy series oneshot that i wrote in which i said i've done grieving, thinking back i am just rushing myself to move on. i thought grieving for a long time made me look weak, so i tried to prove to myself that i've 100% moved on by writing a really rushed chapter.

the chapter is so bad and disgusting that i haven't reread it yet since i've published it.

y'all can enjoy this book as much as you want, and i will appreciate it alot.

I won't be writing anymore. I decided to quit writing for my best. But I'll try to update and finish this chapter if I'm motivated to do so.

thanks for 1k read on my candy series x prince series book. i am very happy and joyful by that overwhelming support.

hope everyone is doing great despite this global chaos   that we all wished we never involved with.

thanks.

~Kyooni_Beauchamp