𝟎𝟏.

I did something bad

i can feel the flames on my skin

he says don't throw away a good thing

— «» —

"Don't throw away this life you have, Livia, it isn't worth. I-"

"No Leo," She interrupted sternly, "I'm doing this and you can't stop me."

The brunette looked away to take a small breath before glancing back at his face. She paused to look at Leo's pleading eyes; begging her not to do this. There was so much pain and emotion coursing through them in that moment, the only word he could rasp out being, "please."

There was no reply, even though they were standing less than a foot away from each other. Only silence remained between them as they soaked in the situation moments away from happening.

She was numb; there was nothing sitting in her mind. She had nothing to risk and nothing to live for. She was so over her so-called "glamorous" life when in reality, it was nothing more than shit.

Leo had kept his glossy eyes locked on Livia's emotionless face, examining every one of her features. Her crimson red lipstick was faded and her once beautifully curled hair was now in tangles.

He was numb; he had nothing to live for without Livia. They had always been together and were hardly ever separated. No matter what any news article wrote or what any paparazzi had said, it was always Livia Flores and Leo Collins, but it was all changing now.

"Leo and Livia are you two dating?"

"Ms. Flores, is it true that Leo Collins is gay?"

"Leo Collins, what do you have to say about the 'Livia Flores is Over Party' hashtag that is trending worldwide?"

No matter what, it was always them.

The two teenagers stood in silence as the dim lights of the New York hotel room projected onto their faces. He slowly grabbed Livia's hands and held them tightly as tears streamed down his face. The only sound audible was the honking of cars and the bustle of the city below them. Livia hastily tore her hands out of Leo's and backed up towards the door.

This was it. She was going to walk out of that hotel door and never come back. Leo took a shaky breath and parted his lips to say something but nothing came out. She backed up more until her fingers slowly grasped the door handle.

"Don't drop my name."

The hotel room door closed with a sharp slam and all was left was Leo. Alone.