Important!!!

So hello. And yes, I do know I promised a chapter. But there's a bit of a mess on my end over here. 

See, I do a third of the chapter during my lunch break and the rest after school or else I won't have enough time to write it. And when I'm at home, I write on my uncle's borrowed computer. 

Well, we had to give the computer back to him so he could go to work and my dad gave me one of his old computers. 

What's the problem? 

The computer doesn't turn on. And the charger doesn't even fit in the computer. 

I have no idea whether I'm going to be continuing, but if I can't get the thing to turn on by next week, I'll have to either put this on hiatus or discontinue it and have someone else continue it. 

So! 

If one of you guys want to take this project up, just tell me through DM on Wattpad or comment and tag me on the book so I can read it and for credit. 

Because I want credit, sue me. 

In any case, if worse comes and I do have to do that, I'll be planning my next book, the sequel to 'The Forest's Child', if you haven't read it. And I held that off for a long time because I already am writing five books and didn't want to do it on the weekends. 

So yeah, that's what I wanted to let you guys know. Again, if you guys want to continue it, just let me know! 

See you later! Happy Pride Month once more!