Part 2

Karina released her hand from Jeno's grip in fright upon hearing the comment from the scary old woman but Jeno took her hand again in his, holding it even tighter than ever. Karina looked up to see his face as he stared at the old woman furiously. 

"What is going on inside this house and who are you?! You are not even her grandmother's sister!" Jeno yelled in rage.

The old woman just let out a scary disturbing smirk that scared both of them beyond belief and the teenagers slowly backed away in an attempt to stay away from the creepy old woman. They could feel their hearts were beating unevenly.

"Me? I am your grandmother, Jen." The old woman replied with the same disturbing smirk.

"Stop saying you are my grandmother! You're just sick old woman who's been trapping me inside this house for a month!" Jeno replied angrily.

"Like it or not, forever you'll be trapped inside this house, Lee Jeno." And with that, the creepy old woman stepped forward to them with the sickeningly sound of her cane clunking on the floor.

Karina gulped in fear and her body stood shivering from head to foot until Jeno abruptly pulled her to the doorway, running out of the narrow room. They ran along a narrow corridor and emerged through a door into a small hall where suddenly the lights went out, leaving them in total darkness.

Jeno and Karina stood still, fearfully holding each other's hand tighter.

"Jeno, I'm scared..." Karina said in a whisper.

"Don't be..." His voice came soothingly but it was clear in his voice that he was also scared.

As they immersed in the blackness, Karina felt something brushed against her back and a thing that cold as an ice touched her nape, causing her to whimper in fear and panic. There was someone else beside them in the dark room.

"Jeno..." Karina called out.

"Yeah?" Jeno asked, sensing something wasn't right about the way she called out his name. In a flash, Karina hugged Jeno tightly as the cold thing kept on touching her nape.

"What's wrong...?" Jeno asked worriedly, though he couldn't see her face in the darkness but he knew she was crying.

"Just take me out of here..." Karina replied in a hoarse tone, burrying her face in his neck. Hot tears began to trickle down his collarbone and slowly, Jeno wrapped his hands around Karina, enveloping her in a tight embrace.

Then, a strong cold air blowing into their bodies, followed by the strange wailing sound that broke out from the other side of the room, caused them to hug each other even tighter. They were frightened.

The strong cold air was blowing with so much pressure for several minutes until it was completely gone with the strange wailing sound slowly vanished.

An uncanny quietness filled the air.

Karina and Jeno slowly broke the hug but quickly held each other's hand once more, knowing that the horror was still not over.

In the middle of the darkness they sensed something was coming to them and they fearfully stepped backward, slowly but unwaveringly.

Until, a hand, a pair of cold hands reaching out for their entwined hands, broke them apart forcefully and very soon a face of the scary old lady was already in front of their faces, just a mere inch from their faces as the lights suddenly turned back on.

Both Jeno and Karina looked at her in intense horror, eyes wide open and their breathing was literally stopped at that very moment.

"How disgusting! I am sick of seeing both of you sinful people holding hands inside my house!" The old lady screeched, clutching their clothes and pushed them to the ground. The youngsters shrieked in pain as they tried to stand up with the look of horror in their eyes.