Chapter 1

~~~Baldis pov~~~
The school day started normally we didn't have much students but we manage, anyway my class was louder than usual just because Valentine's Day was almost here we did our math then I decided why not make mail boxes or cards? It was my first time doing this so I'm excited
"Okay class we're gonna do something different today, I wanted us to make cards and mail boxes for Valentine's Day you can use anything to make it. I'll be making one too but we'll make them after lunch"
every one started cheering as soon as I announced it.

-time skip to after lunch-

I went back to the class I ate in the faculty lounge for lunch but I was keeping to myself occasionally I would hear rude comments about me even rumours about me being gay, I hate to say it but I came out of the closet to the principal Ken
( A/Nit's short for Kenneth I got inspiration from someone amazing     ^-^ )
I didn't realize people were walking by us when I told him now they bully me even though the other two teachers know I beat people who fail my class. While walking back I realized something, I don't even get cards on Valentine's Day but this year it'll be different I'm planning on telling ken how I feel.

"Ok class grab your materials and we'll get started" everyone grabbed paper ,cardboard and anything they can used I had a box, construction paper and spare rulers that's all I really wanted. I glued the papers on the box while I added math equations and numbers, the rulers are for the cards to slide into my mail box. After a few minutes I was done, everyone else wasn't done yet so i walked around the class room but... as I did so one of the girls tripped me I fell flat on the ground with a loud thud, I was on the verge of tears but I got up and dusted myself off "what's wrong? Can't walk normally? You retarded fag" she tried to get to me but I had my ruler with me "say that again....I don't hEAR YOU!!!" I yelled at her in a demonic tone while I glared at her she didn't seem scared so she taunted me "oh I-i-I'm sorry loser, how did you even get this job you've a terrible teacher" she laughed and her little group followed "heheheheheheh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed....but why?

-time skip-

I sent her to detention not caring if she finished her mailbox or not "is everybody finished?" "Yeah" every one said in unison I was happy again.

~~~principal pov~~~

'Baldi sent another student here....same girl I see' I though to myself as I stood up "so, back again I see" "..." why does she do this? She knows what will happen to her "what did you do this time?....and you really need to fix this behaviour or yours miss Anne"