MORNING.

Harry's pov.

It's Christmas morning. I and y/n got down in our Christmas pajamas. I can believe I am going to marry the woman I love the most.
We were in the hallway.

"Hey y/n" I said.

"Yes husband" as she said those words I blushed. I kinda liked that.

"So wife, I was thinking about what should we gift y/f/n and Louis" I said.

"You that sounds so sexy 'wife'. Well we'll think about it. It will be a gift for them if we told them that we are back together" she said.

"Yea coz my wife is sexy." I said placing a kiss on her forehead.

We spent rest of the day talking to her family and playing board games. Her family is fun. I liked spending time with them. But the next day we were leaving for LA.

"I think you should tell y/f/n that you are coming tomorrow and I'll tell Louis that I will be there day after okay?" I told her and we both called our friends.

I called Louis. He picked up on the second ring.

Louis: you don't talk to me you little shit.

Harry: why? What did I do?

Louis: What's the date today?

Harry: today is 25 December. Merry Christmas Louis.

Louis: What was the date yesterday?

Harry: yesterday? Shit. Happy belated birthday Louis. Sorry I've been very busy lately. I mostly called you to tell you that I am coming to LA day after tomorrow.

Louis: what? Really. I am so excited. See you lad.

Harry: yup see you then.

He hung. Shit I forgot his bday. I open my Instagram to make a post. The post👇🏻

A very happy belated birthday @louis91 😊

A very happy belated birthday @louis91 😊. Don't  be mad at me for being late. But I promise you that you have my back always. Hope you enjoyed your day. Love-xH.

I posted it. And went to y/n who was packing our stuff. I sat in the bed.

"I made a mistake" I said and she looked at me.

"What? Hope you didn't steal the neighbour's cat?" She asked

"No its worst" I said.

"What did you do Harold?" She asked.

"It was Louis' bday yesterday and i forgot to wish him. I called him right now" I said looking at her.

"Do you love your life? We are gonna meet him tomorrow" she said laughing