He didn't tell you that part

The chief, Mark and Derek walked into the crowded room. Derek smiled at Meredith and Derek and Mark both introduced themselves to the patients.

Mark indicated Derek and said, "We used to work as a team actually."

Derek clarified, "We worked together. We were never actually a team. Who is presenting?"

Bailey said, "I am. It's going to be all hands on deck for this one."

They all filed out of the patients rooms and Alex said, "Oh man. You don't see that every day."

Cristina said, "I have to get in on that surgery!"

Meredith said, "I think they will need all of us in there. Thirty-five year old adult pygopagus conjoined twins!"

Cristina exclaimed "And the fiancé! Talk about a threesome!" She looked at Meredith and smirked.

Meredith giggled and said, "Oh god. Getting a visual.......................I can't believe the three of them were talking so freely about sex. I mean.......I think she's in love with both of them. I mean she's been making love to both of them....I mean she's with Jake, but if he's attached to Pete............"

Cristina nodded, "She's doing them both!"

Alex asked, "But if only Jake's penis has been inside.........?"

Meredith laughed and said, "Stop talking!" Um........Derek filling her...........

Alex said seriously, "I think they should have sex in front of us. Just so.........medically speaking.........we could see how it's done. You know.......for informational purposes only."

Cristina muttered, "Evil Spawn!"

"Just saying....................."

Meredith asked, "Do you think we should call George and Izzie and tell them to come in?"

Alex and Cristina said simultaneously, "Hell no!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Izzie and George pressed their faces to the glass and looked down. Izzie whined, "That could have been us......down there. Why do all the really good surgeries happen on our off days?"

George replied, "At least Meredith called. We get to watch."

Izzie grumbled, "I don't want to watch George! Look at them.........they are right in the thick of it. Meredith and Bailey are on Shepherds team and Alex and Cristina are on Sloan's team."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Derek said, "Congratulations ladies and gentlemen. We have four functioning legs!" Everyone in the galley and the OR clapped.

The chief said, "Okay moment of truth people. One......two.....three."

George said in awe, "Here it comes."

The table came apart and the twins were completely separated. Izzie and George leaned back in their chairs and watched as the twins were now each completely surrounded by various surgeons.

Derek breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It'd be nice if every love triangle could be fixed with a scalpel."

Mark laughed and said, "If they could, you'd have stabbed me with a ten blade a long time ago!"

Derek surprised Mark and Meredith by laughing heartily. The chief smiled at his two attendings and said, "Excellent work everyone. All of you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------