I N T R O & C A S T

Hi, welcome to Love Bone! Seattle, 1997.

Before you ask, I thought I'd give you a little bit of backstory on the name and why I picked it and what relevancy it has to the story (;

Mother Love Bone was the name of a Seattle grunge rock band that existed up until 1990. When it ended, two members, Stone Gossard and Jeff Ament went on to be in a little band called Pearl Jam.

Jeff Ament painted a mural on the side of the most famous record store in Seattle, Easy Street Records, to honor Mother Love Bone and where his career began.

So that's where I got the name. Seattle grunge history, romance, and murder, who doesn't love that?

Now that your history lesson is over, let's get into the cast, shall we?

Veronica. Ronnie.
Owner of Dizzy's Records.
a music obsessed slushie enthusiast with a nicotine addiction and a killer backhand.

Harry. H.
Lead Singer of "Mother"
a charming sweet talker with a bit of a temper and an obsession over Seattle coffee.

Kerry. Kerry Park.
the most badass hip hop artist in the PNW and she knows it. ronnie's partner in crime since kindergarten.

Vincent. Vin.
a smug car thief with a god complex, a heart of gold, and a drug problem.

Eddie.
a stoic brit with a passion for music and a deep love for his band of misfits.

Wesley. Wes.
ronnie's little brother with a rootbeer obsession and a dangerously curious mind.

Darren. Dare.
a punk rock softie with a substance abuse problem and abandonment issues.

Dwayne. DJ.
the hottest mc in the city, with an ego even bigger than his attitude problem.

Brad. Boo.
harry's older half-brother and resident flirt. sweet talker with a sweet tooth.

Tiffany. Yoshi.
a feisty friend with a madonna obsession who teaches self-defense classes and serves the best food in chinatown.