The women with Golden Heart

I chocked on my saliva at his words. What the hell?"Before you kick me out of your cabin, just hear me out, okay?" He said in panic and passed me an innocent look. I nodded hesitantly and that's when he smiled from ear to ear."manik you've promised me that you'll do anything if I ask. So today I am asking you to marry someone of my choice. Please only for my happiness, agree to this marriage." He explained in one breath and looked everywhere but me."You will destroy that woman's life."I stated."She's not any ordinary Woman. She has a heart of gold and believe me manik, one day you'll thank me for arranging your marriage with her." He ex claimed happily.I had an urge to laugh at his stupidity. I might end up marrying someone of his choice but not even my wife will be able to bring the change in me.Cabir  is my friend but still there are many secrets to which he is unaware. If only he had known everything then definitely he would have never tried to set up my wedding with anyone. A person like me don't deserve any of this.I had done those terrible things which were hard to forget. That pain, that guilt, that agony was not something to forget. They had trapped my heart.The woman with the heart of gold also would never be able to mend my broken soul."Look at yourself manik. You're most eligible bachelor blessed with perfect look and all the riches. Any woman would die to marry you but still at the age of twenty seven, you're single. But isn't like I am complaining, I am actually glad that you are single because if anyone deserves to be your wife then it's nandini, only her."You're not getting cabir. In reality no one deserves to be the wife of a fucking Nightmare.

Please do Online commens
And please share with you friends and also on your Profile ( if you want)

Thank you❤