4.) Walk

As we started walking to Shrek's cottage Fiona started to slow down.

"What's wrong? I asked her

"How do you know Shrek?" Fiona asked weary.

"Oh, I met him yesterday! He helped me!"

"Then why are you wearing his clothes?" She asked confused.

Forgetting I stormed out, I didn't realize I was still wearing his clothes.

"He lent me then last night since it rained."

"Why? But why we're your clothes wet?" She asked annoyed.

"Well, he kinda made me sleep outside his door last night. Then it started raining, and I was scared so he let me in."

Fiona laughed loudly, "That, that sounds like Shrek. " She said between breathes.

At least she looked more relaxed now, so we continued walking.

But now it was my turn to ask questions.

"How do you know Shrek?" I asked her.

She looked surprised that I asked

"Well it's a long story, we've known each other for so long. But, since he forgets to take care of himself every now and then. I come check up on him."

"That's amazing! He must be grateful to have an amazing best friend like you!"

"Yea, we're best friends for sure. " She said annoyed.

By the time we finished talking we were already at Shrek's cottage.

I knew he would ask questions and I was not ready to deal with the embarrassment.

As we were approaching the door it swung open and out came Shrek.

"Where were you?" He said as he looked straight at me not acknowledging Fiona.

"I- I went to get breakfast! Yes! Breakfast! The most important meal of the day!" I nervously told him trying to make him believe me.

Hoping my lame excuse would save me as he kept on staring directly at me.

"I could have helped you, if you asked. You didn't have to leave so quickly." He sounded hurt, that I left without him.

Fiona quickly moved Shrek aside and went inside. She started to prepare the fish and cook it.

We followed in afterwards. I was grateful that I found Fiona when I did. She seems kind and a great person to be friends with.

That's the end of this Page? Chapter?
The next page will be in Shrek's POV from when Y/N was out and when she found Fiona.

I hope you have a magically radiant day, and to drink some water, eat some food, and to take a nap!

-Volcan
:)

June, 8, 2021