* Waiting *

(Another storyline chapter! This one won't be as triggering as the last chapter but it will mention suicide. I hope you guys will enjoy this one)!

   It was a waiting game to see if Bunny would be ok. They were all put in a private waiting room. Sergei, the BTS members, and TXT members were in the room. Makaira was on her way to the hospital. It was silent in the waiting room. The only sounds you could hear was crying from the TXT members. Sergei had stopped crying while the BTS members remained in shock.

   After awhile, Makaira had arrived. "Any news?!" She asked. Everyone shook their heads. Makaira sat in between Sergei and Kai. "She'll be ok. I'm sure of it." Makaira said, trying to comfort everyone. Everyone in the room, minus 5 people, were still angry with her. But their anger didn't stop them from feeling devastated about Bunny's suicide attempt.

   "Did she say anything to anyone? Like did she show signs that she would do this?" Makaira asked. "No." Sergei answered. Everyone else shook their heads no. "She did put this envelope on the table at the office. I took it because I didn't want anyone to throw it away. I didn't read it yet." Kai said, taking the envelope out from his pocket. "Should I read it?" Makaira asked, taking the envelope. "She did put it on the table so I guess she wants us to." Taehyun said, his voice a bit quiet and raspy. Makaira opened the envelope and took out the paper inside and began reading it aloud. 

   To Whoever is Reading This:

   You guys did it. You won. You made me feel so insignificant and worthless that it took a toll and it killed me. I wouldn't say you guys caused this. I did it to myself. I was too weak to stand up for myself because when I did, you would all shut me down like I was nothing. Like I wasn't a person.
   Idol life was fun while it lasted. It was a dream come true. But I guess dreams don't last forever. The past 7 months were the best 7 months of my life. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It felt like a dream watching all my fans cheer for us. Performing at showcases were so amazing. Performing for the fans was the best thing ever. Even performing on my own with the boys or by myself were things that made me love my job. Nothing lasts forever though. Because idol life is what killed me other than the pills that I took.
   To my boys, I am so sorry for everything. Yeonjun, you are the most amazing person ever. You are the best older brother to us. You were one of the only people who believed me. You don't deserve to feel pain. I'm sorry. Thank you for everything. Soobin, you are the best leader ever. My BinBin. Even though you didn't believe me, I still love you. Beomgyu, you are the most perfect energizer boy out there. You really cheered me up when I was upset. How badly I wished that you would've comforted me. But you didn't believe me. Taehyun, you may be savage but you are also the sweetest person in existence. Even though you called me a bitch and didn't believe me, you will always be my best friend. And Kai. My lovely Kai. The love of my life. I love you so much. The past 2 years were so amazing. I'm sorry I had to leave like this but it was for the best. Thank you for believing me. I knew you would. I love you so much. Please move on.
   BTS sunbaenims, I would never do anything wrong to you guys. Why couldn't you guys believe me when the evidence that I didn't do anything was right there in front of your faces? You guys turned against me. Jin and Namjoon were the only ones who knew I would never do this. I love all of you so much. I would never do anything to hurt you. There's one thing I will say though. Thank you so much for everything. You guys were my inspirations and the people I looked up to. You guys were my heroes. Thank you.
   Mr. Bang, I'm so sorry for being a disappointment. I ruined everything. You should've never accepted me. This wouldn't have happened if I was never a trainee under BigHit. I understand you are protective of BTS and you don't want anything happening to them. But the fact that you were so willing to have me leave without any evidence first is just heartbreaking. I've always respected you but at this moment, I can't.
   Sergei, I'm so sorry for being the worst little sister ever. I'm so sorry that you had to go through a lot with me. You never deserved that at all. But why would you want my contract terminated? You know being an idol makes me happy. Why would you do that? I'm sure you wanted me dead anyways. You wished that I never existed. That your life would've been better. That Dad would still be alive and Mom wouldn't be miserable. You wished that I wasn't your sister. Looks like you got something even better than your wishes. I'm sorry.
   Makaira, you are so awesome. I appreciate you and love you so much. You're the best. Thank you for believing me ever since the allegations came out. You were always there for me. I love you for that. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave Sergei after this. He needs you more than ever.
   Mom, I may not talk to you a lot but I just want you to know that I love you. I know you don't love me back but I just want you to know that. I'm sorry that I couldn't be the best daughter. Please forgive me. I love you.
   Akahana, you are the best thing that has ever happened to the family. I'm so sorry I couldn't be with you when you grow up. You're only 4 and you're so smart. You are such a beautiful little girl. I know you will be spectacular when you grow up. I love you so much. I'm sure your parents will tell you about me if they can. You might not always remember me. But I will always remember you. I will watch over you. I promise.
   To all of my friends, thank you guys for not giving up on me. I don't know if you guys hate me now or not but I hope you don't. You guys are the best and I wouldn't trade you all for the world. I love you.
   To my fans, my dear MOAs, I'm so sorry that I couldn't be the best idol that you guys wanted. I'm the worst. I'm so sorry that you guys had to deal with me. I love all of you so much. I'm pretty sure you guys hate me though. Even though that's true, I will never stop loving you guys. I'm sorry for everything.
   It is now my time to leave. I'm so sorry. Please move on you guys. You don't deserve to mourn my death. When you guys find out I didn't do anything, please tell me at my grave. I wanna know if people ever found out I was innocent. I will go now. I'm sorry for everything. I would rather die than to have my career end. My dream. There's one positive thing about this though. I'm finally gonna see Dad again and actually get to talk to him and be with him. Something I'll finally get. That's the best thing. Goodbye guys. I love you all so much. I'm sorry.