Arriving

May 9, 2007

Chris P.O.V

Took a couple of days, but we finally made it to Tokyo. I just hope Albert and Ada aren't there. Heh is really gonna be funny how we are gonna explain how we supposingly died. I don't want to talk about how we live and didn't contact them. Enough of that, now back to Tokyo, when we got there, me, I.S, and Leon were not expecting people in hero customs that suspoly have powers to. Appearingly there is a number 1 hero named AllMight. He's pretty big too. I have to say he's as tall as a regular Tyrant to be honest. I saw him on one the TV's and it was already known that he was a fake hero. Every single time I hear I AM HERE. I just want to murder him or go back to Wesker and complain to him how this place is a nightmare. Every Single time I look at Leon he has this disgusted look, every time he looks at a hero or villain. These Villains are really pathetic, Nickolai Zinoview is even better than them and that's saying something because all Nickolai wanted was money really.

Ah I'm just thinking of Albert when he was in that Leather suit, man he looked really good in leather he would have asked me to come with him I would have said yes in a heartbeat. I will kill to have some time with him now.

"You daydreaming about Wesker again, Chris!" Leon says looking at me and back at the road so he could see were he's going

I looked away from him and started blushing saying no.

"Yes he is" I.S says

"You traitor!" I whispered yelled

I hear Leon laughing.

"Hey it's not like your not thinking of Ada wearing leather" I say

I turned to Leon to see him blushing.

"So were thinking about that" I say

"How the hell did you know that" Leon say

"I just guessed" I lied not wanting to reveal that I was thinking of Albert in Leather

"Sure" Leon says stopping the car

"Hey why you stop the car" I asked

"Because we're stopping at a hotel, I'm tired of driving" Leon says getting out of the car to get inside of the hotel

I get out of the car as well and get into the hotel. We went inside the hotel to go to the front desk. We went to the front desk to see a lady. Leon walk's up to her. I see her blush when she's looking at Leon. Leon goes up to her and asked "Can we get to room's please" Leon asked

"Sorry, but we only have one room left with one bed" The woman said

"Fine we take that room then" She looked at us with disgust and then I hear her whispered "Faggot". Let's just say I would have killed her right then and there if I.S didn't take control. Ohh she would have lost her life right there. She looked at Leon and started flirting with him and saying that she can provide more than me while pulling out the keys. I took control of my body and snatched the keys out of her hand and grabbed Leon's arm and started walking to the room.

Leon and I found room 300 on the highest floor in the building. I opened the door and walked in to see there indeed is one bed and a couch.

"So who's taking the Couch or the bed?" Leon asked me

"I'll take the couch" I say

"Ok then I'll just take the bed then." We stood there for a couple of seconds until I broke the silence.

"Well I'm gonna take a shower" I say

"We don't have any clothes" Leon says

"Oh yay, then I'll get some" I say