15- Duties.

"And maybe I'm paying for the things I've done
And maybe I'm paying for the ones I've hurt

But I feel a change in the love I'm given
I'm turning the page on my indecision

And maybe you'll stay if I overcome
The highs and the lows and the rising sun

But I feel a change in the love I'm given
I'm turning the page now, am I forgiven?"

-Ellie Goulding- Love I'm given.

Small heath, Birmingham.

It was the morning after a grand reopening of the Garrison. A place which held many memories to the Shelbys and now it was all erased and built anew.

Polly especially out of all the family had a very fun night. Although, it was more to spite Thomas seeing as he was the only one in possession of her only livings child's location; something Leia wasn't able to get her hands of.

And yet in his stubbornness Thomas Shelby as always presented his rule and principles as high as the sky.

After what happened with Leia, Thomas vowed to proceed legally with his dealing wherever possible.

Maybe one day she would see.

Thomas Shelby was changing for her.

But as she walked down the cobbled streets of Small Heath wrapped into the same warmth of the clothes she wore last night, her wild curls blew agains the wind. The last thing Polly Grey ever expected to find was her son standing in front of her house asking for her.

She had dreamed about this moment for years and years. Imagining all sorts of scenarios of how her boy would look like where she would find him.

But as she sat with a freshly brewed cup of tea wrapped in her hand staring at her lost and now found baby boy.

This moment was better than anything she ever imaged. And it would be one she would treasure forever.

"How was it?" Trusting herself she opened her mouth to ask.

"I was starving, so I would have eaten anything. But really it was super." He smiled momentarily trying to make this moment a bit less awkward, just like all reunions are.

"Super."

"So, uh, are you a cook?" Micheal began to enquire about his newfound mother's life.