Family Trees

Hello and welcome to my new book! This is just some background knowledge about character's families and backstories that I didn't know how to cram into the story without it seeming awkward.

Thank you to @faeortie_ for letting me still wrote this despite it being similar to their story. Go check them out and their book "Thief". While their story didn't inspire the idea, it did give me motivation to write this so here we are.

   King Philza Minecraft is father of Technoblade Minecraft and Wilbur Soot. Technoblade is the crowned prince due to him being the eldest, though only by two minutes. Wilbur is his twin, but uses his mother's last name. She disappeared years ago and the village suspects she may have been killed by the king. Their step mother, Queen Kristin, is away visiting her own kingdom during the story, but she is very much alive.

    Captain Sparklez was the captain of a well known band of pirates. His first mate,  Kori (which is the a word for lamb), had two children. One was named Puffy and the other JSchlatt. He was a young Captain and served as an older brother figure for them. Puffy grew up and took over the ship when the Captain went to land to take care of his daughter. He eventually came back, but only as a cremate. Puffy found Foolish as a child within a shipwreck, and Dream was the sin of a crew mate who died in birth that she raised as her own. Schlatt also had a son after a flig from a different kingdom dumped a kid on him years later. He called the two year old without a name Tubbo. They went to land and lived where Captain Soarklez had been in exchange for loooking out for his daughter, Crumb, Crumb is technically not related to Tubbo, but he sees her as a sister.

Ranboo's father is an enderman who fell in love with a human. She had sent him flowers for years and finally
asked him out. Somehow, they made it work and Ranboo came into the world. Then the enderman was captured and sent to a low end prison. Jschlatt broke him out with no charge, as they where old friends from "The Era of the Hunted."

Tommy's family died at a young age.

Ok on to the first chapter! Warning, the first few chapters have a crap ton of time skips.
Also the chapters will be different sizes to not cause burn out and try and keep the story natural.