!Disclaimer!

This book will contain mentions of "sexual harassment" in passing conversation in a jokey not forceful way. 

Sexual harassment is NOT implied nor being used non-consensually!

This book will also include crude words, swearing and offensive language.

This book will include nicknames, offensive nicknames "fannydrip, cowbag, shitface."

This book will contain bullying.

This book will contain mild threats.

This book will contain sexual language and sexual themes.

This book will contain stalking, mild violence.

This book is aimed at 16+.

If you are a minor please be aware there will be language, situations, and descriptions you will not fully understand or grasp.

*
*
*
*
*

This book is a fanfiction. This book is not real. This book does not make me, the author, condone things like "sexual harassment." This book does not condone any offensive language that is done purposely throughout the book. This book is written with the sensitive content in mind.

*

I understand some of you will not take kindly to some of the things mentioned above. I understand some of you are entitled to alert, comment or remove the book from your library. 

*

This book is done with the full intention to make you laugh, enjoy the story, characters. In no way did I write this book to anger, make you feel uncomfortable.

*

Please understand not ALL books are made to be fluffy, and romanticized that you might be used to and interested in. This book may not be for the faint of heart, the sensitive kind.

*

If you feel like this book is not for you then you are within every right to turn away and continue with your day.

~*~

I have WARNED you. 

For those that are still interested in this book, not provoked by the language, descriptions of characters not storyline please keep this DISCLAIMER in mind.

This is/was my first fanfiction ever on WATTPAD, I had written this with the full intention of perversion in mind, a forward speaking reader, a dominant reader, a kinky reader.

Since this book I have and am still learning about evolving my writing, please take this with a pinch of salt.

~*~

Enjoy