3:26 AM

I woke up to the sound of knocking. I look to my left and check the clock. It reads 3:26 AM. Who the hell would be here this late at night? I hear it again, this time coming from my bathroom. Being the curious person I am, I walk into my bathroom and see my reflection. I make my way closer to the mirror, my reflection copying my every move. I stare at my face in the mirror, shake my head and walk towards the door. I turn around quickly and see my reflection turn to face the mirror after I already had. Startled and in shock, I quickly take a few steps back and gasp. My reflection smiles at me grimly. I move closer and hear the knocking start again. It intensifies from regular knocks to bangs that go on for a few minutes. The mirror breaks and glass comes shooting towards me. I'm able to bring my arms towards my face to protect it, but glass shards hit my stomach, arms, and legs. I feel a burning sting in my throat and hastily move my hands to my neck. I feel a decently sized piece of glass wedged inside. I squeeze the area with pressure, with an attempt to stop the warm thick liquid gushing out. I feel my throat fill with blood, finding it harder to gasp for air. I start choking and fall to the ground. I watch my reflection crawl out of the mirror, take my phone, and choose an outfit to wear from my closet. I feel myself slipping, until I go unconscious. The last thought i'm able to process is that everyone will think that my reflection is the real me. All I see is darkness, and the sound of nothingness surrounds me.