The Start of Something New

When you die it sorta feels like your falling. An endless motion backwards til it overpowers you and you can't get back up. Most will say it to be peaceful. Maybe even fulfilling. But what I say is this, the pain of being ripped away is more heartbreaking than anything you will ever imagine. Because maybe just maybe you weren't ready to be done, to be finished. Maybe you didn't want your fight to over. You still had something left to fight for. You say on the outside that your ready but your whole body doesn't want to go. But you can't do anything anyways because death, death has come and she is unavoidable. 

That was my last thought as I looked into those sea blue eyes that faded away from me. With every escaping breath she spoke the painful final parting words, "In peace may you leave this shore. In love may you find the next. Safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground. May we meet again."

I closed my eyes. So this is my end...or is it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jolted awake. What kind of dream was that? I thought to myself. The past few weeks it was the same thing. I see those eyes and they fade away til there's nothing.

I took a deep breath knowing that today was gonna be a long day. Charlie (the man who's been fostering me since my parents died a couple months ago), well he has a daughter coming from Phoenix, Arizona today and apparently she's going to be staying with us. I don't really know how to feel but what I do know is that it's going to be a lot more interesting around here.