Chapter 9

THIRD PERSON POV~

"FIND HER!!" Tom yelled at the guards that were suppose to be guarding Tessa's cell. She had gone missing and hour ago. Tom needs Tessa to bring down the wizarding world. Tessa is the most powerful witch alive. If he had her, he could use her powers to help him.

"Yes sir!" The guards exclaimed.

"Check Hogwarts, the Potter house, everywhere! We must find her! She will be mine! Tessa shall become my wife and we shall rule the wizarding world together!" Tom yelled and cackled evilly. "Now, be gone!" And the guards disappeared into a cloud of black smoke. Tom walked away, muttering about useless guards and finding Tessa.

Tessa is safe, for now.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
JAMES' POV~

They have been working on her for a couple hours. I ran my hand through my mess of hair like I do when I'm nervous. Tess usually scolds me when I do it.

"JAMES! WHERE ARE YOU!" I heard someone scream. I know that scream, it's Tessy. Sprinting down the ER hallway, I passed many doctors that tried to stop me. They shot full body binding curses at me but I blocked them.

"PROTEGO!" I yelled using very powerful wand less magic. I burst into Tess's room. And there she was. My beautiful and strong Tessy was laying in the hospital bed. "Tessy!" I yelled and ran into her arms. I realized tears were rolling down both of our faces.

"James, you found me." Tess said quietly. I shook my head.

"No, you found me."
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
TESSA'S POV~

The doctors and nurses cleared out of he room as soon as James and I started hugging and crying. James hopped onto my bed. I took his hand.

"Are you ok?" He asked going serious. I nodded. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes." I said. Replaying my time being tortured to James. When I finished he was shocked. Tears were running down my face and he took his thumb and wiped them off. He looked into my eyes.

We kissed. All of my emotions came tumbling out. I missed him so much. I missed the feeling that was inside of me when he was near, his touch, him.

Pulling apart, I realized the rest of our family was there. They stood there with goofy grins.

"Well, are you just going to stand there or what?" I asked with a smile. They rushed at me. "C-Can't b--breathe!" I managed to spit out. They pulled away looking worried. "I'm ok, I just ned air to live." James cringed beside me. One of the torturing things they used was putting me under water and waiting till I barely had a pulse and then reviving me the muggle way, with CPR from Tom. I shivered at the thought.

James explained to them what Tom did to me. I cried into James' side. Mum came and put my on her lap and I just cried, cried till I had no more tears to shed. She put me back in James' lap. Mum sang me the lullaby she sang to us as children.

"Little Golden tresses frame your face,
And your pillow's soft as silk.
Here the moon is standing by
Like a pool of milk.
Let the dreamboat come along,
And take you for a ride.
You can choose your favorite teddy bear,
And carry him inside.
Sailing through a starry sky,
Holding onto teddy tight.
Know that mummy is still close by
Through the whole dark night.
Have a taste of sparkly star
And drink a sip of moon.
And when you feel that you have gone far
Then sail to your room." She sang in her melodic voice. I fell asleep in James' arms as she sang.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣