b

b
i cant do this anymore, they just see me as someone whi looks like her. shes my best friend but are best friends supposed to be there for eachother? because everytime she sees her other bffs she just forgets about me and makes fun of me along with the other people. why i thought we were best friends?

i am so irrelevant no one cares about me they dont care they never ask how i am they never wait fkr me they never tell me anything. i dont want to care anymore but they just keep hauting me and thinking hitting me and making fun of me its funny. ive already told them to stop but they dont care, they dont care about howi feel. "fight back then instead of just pleading for us to stop" you don't understand. you have everyone on your side, if i lay a finger on you i will get beaten up even by my best friend.

-

twitch, twitter, youtube and tiktok make me so happy, it makes me laugh, smile. and yet she had to take it away from me, why cant my mother just understand how hard it is for me to fall asleep, how hard it is not being able to speak to anyone about how i feel, about what they do to me and about who i want to be. how hard it is to push the fucking pain to the side and smile instead.