4.

When I left SM, I was pretty selfish to be honest but after everything, I guess I just couldn't handle it.

I'm very sorry to all the members of exo who've worked very hard, I'm very sorry to the producers and managers who also work hard for the success of exo.

But in the end, I'm selfish.

I made the lawsuit happen out of selfishness and didn't think about how it would effect the others.

I'm sorry but I think I'm in a better place now.

It's not like anything changed between Jessica and me apart from the fact that we won't be in SM town together.

It was fun in the past but we've broken up now so nothings been lost from there really.

I didn't really hang out with her.

Should've gone on more dates.

I Should've done what Baekhyun did and let the whole world know, I don't care about SMs stocks.

But clearly I did care, I cared about my idol career.

I wonder what would've happened if I had chosen my feelings instead.

But I want to be an idol and this is what I chose.

I still have feelings for her though.

She still pretty in my eyes and makes my heart flutter.

I hope she's well, I hope her and her sister are happily living together, she really does love her sister, Krystal.

I'm trying to date other girls and trying to forget about her.

Smiling at myself won't tell you anything.

My sky will never be the same colour again.

THE END