The Story: part ✨uno✨🧙‍♂️

Sender man washes up on the sandy beaches of Sunset Island, he lay face down in the sand, body aching from being sloshed around in the ocean, and possibly getting bitten by a shark? who knows, he sure as hell didn't.

"Blurgggg" he said, trying to get up out of the sand (which is really hard to do) "St00pif snad"

He wiped as much sand off his face as he could without getting all over his lovely suit and tie, realising that his drawn on face was most likely gone. "mhy buttifool face 🥺"

He finally got out of that fucking sand, and made his way onto a stage, where he saw the most beautiful and tall woman fish pirate hot lady thing he'd ever seen, even if he's only ever seen one in his life.

He decided to go talk to the fish lady, even if he seemed 'unfavourable' she was really hot.

The fish lady stood at the smoothie bar, eating unpeeled oranges from the bowls, when she saw the strangest creature she'd ever seen. it had completely white skin, a small patch of brown hair, and a half-washed-off face clearly drawn with a marker of some sort. She stared as it walked up to her.

"h-hie 😳" the ungodly creature said to her, his drawn smile was incredibly creepy; and she had seen many ugly monsters in her time at sea. "ur reallay preety, firsh ladee"

The fish lady covered her face at the ugly beast as she incoherently screamed, the beast also screamed, assuming that's how hot fish ladies say 'hi'.  "So.... wahrts ur naem, seccsy firsh ladee?"

She uncovered her face, to look at the surprisingly short man-beast "uh.... Rincia.. 😈" she replyed. "Tahts too hart to rember so I call u firsh ladee😍"  "Alsr, whye eat ernpeelrd arnge?"

Rincia was incredibly confused at this question, 'What in gog's name was this fucking brit saying?' she thought "U preel arnges' befroe u eat dem" he said, whilst peeling an orange for her