Fake

Lily

Just let it go fio- lily! Let it go lily! It's not that bad moving......or changing to a new person. God who am I kidding I'm already dreading this. I like the knew house tho. It's so big. I'm still pissed at my parents. Scratch that, I hate them. Forcing me to a stupid new school. I'm currently sitting on my bed dreading the first day to a new school.....in the middle of the year! I'm so gonna annoyed for people asking me why. I get up from my bed and walk over to the mirror I look at myself. This isn't me it never will be. Im wearing a white skirt with a pink button up loose shirt that's tucked in. I hate pink and I always will. I had to leave all of my friends behind because I was "ruining my life" at least that's what my parents said. I may be leaving a dent in my life but they are just doing for there image. I'm not even allowed to like girl! Like what the hell! I don't even know who I like! I mostly hate my stupid mom she's suck a bi- I was cut off from my thoughts to my mom walking into my room instantly making me roll my eyes.

"Lily Henderson! What have you been doing I've been waiting 2 minutes for you. What will the parents of the people at your school think about you showing up late." She says thinking I care but heck I'll slap on a fake worried face for her to leave me the fuck alone if I have.
She's such a priss with her lights pink nails and her glow ly blonder hair that goes down her back. I take a good look at her and see she's wearing a tan skin tight skirt that goes a few inches above the knees and a white blouse.

"Oh goodness that will totally make me have a bad reputation" I say sarcastically with a worried face and a short laugh after. I like making her mad

"Yes you will make lily have a bad reputation"
She says stretching the name lily. God she even changed my name and basically erased my past.

I just stand there looking at her and sighing pushing past her out of my bedroom. I get down the stairs, grab my bag off the counter and head out the door without saying another word. Ok lily just try and not be yourself. I'm being forced to do this or I won't be able to go to college and fulfill my dream of being an FBI agent. God it's my dream. I'm sitting in the car watching my mom lock the door to the house. Until she gets in the car and drives off. God forbid she will speed. Ya she's that type of mom.

"You look pretty today. I like you this way, it suits you better."She says as if she's trying to compliment me but just making me feel worse cuz this isn't me.

"Mom just stop." I say leaning my head against the window. Ok so once I get into school I have to act perfect and peppy. Ew. God this is gonna suck. My mom even made me dye my hair back to its natural color like she always does. The basic light brown color. I had the front two pieces dyed a neon green color and I loved it but right when she saw it BOOM I get grounded and had to re dye it because it made me look a fool and like a slut, bad kid, trashy, and non human like. At least that's what my mom said. Let me tell you I am the total opposite of how I'm dressed right now you would think I'm a different person. Oh wait I am. I see the school in my view and prepare myself. Ok lily act dumb, clueless and innocent. You got this. Oh god please let this day go by fast. The car comes to a stop when we end up in front of the high school. Here we go senior year. I'm 17. And yes I'm starting senior year in the middle of the school year. I was under house arrest from my parents but they told the people that I was sick. They are insane.

"Ok remember talk to people, be nice, ab don't you dare even think about doing anything that will get you in trouble." She says as I step out of the car.I like the rush of getting in trouble. You have to admit it's fun