7: He's Here!

A week later...

"Wait wait wait.. So the grand king is coming to visit us in New York!?" Hinata asks as they load onto the plane.

"Yep, he's actually going to meet us at our layover." Iwaizumi says, helping Hinata put his bag in the overhead storage.

"Oh wow.. Wait, how did he get the money for that?" Akaashi asks, settling down in his seat.

"From my animation intern. I got over $1,000 from my work." Iwaizumi explains, sitting down in his seat next to Hinata.

"How did you get that much?!" Kenma asks, peeking over his seat.

"They paid me by the animation, and I finished a lot." Iwaizumi explains.

"So we have another companion for a while?" Suna asks.

"Yea, he's gonna join us through to New Hampshire." Iwaizumi says, wrapping an arm around Hinata, who gets some anxiety flying.

"Fun." Aone says, pulling out his phone and earbuds, giving one to Suna so the 2 of them can listen to music together.

"By the way ShoSho, me and Tooru have something to ask you when he's here.. Alright?" Iwaizumi clarifies, holding Hinata's hand. The ginger nods and smiles widely, snuggling into Iwaizumi as the plane takes off. Hours later, the 6 have landed at their layover flight, which isn't scheduled to go for another hour, so they explore the airport.

"Chibi-chan! Iwa-chan!" A familiar voice calls out from behind. Both Hinata and Iwaizumi turn around just as Oikawa hugs them tightly.

"Grand King!" Hinata shouts, hugging Oikawa back.

"Hey Tooru." Iwaizumi says, kissing the top of Oikawa's head.

"How long until the next flight?" Kenma asks.

"20 more minutes." Aone says.

"Perfect! Iwa-chan, can I talk to you?" Oikawa asks.

"Sure, you gonna be alright Shoyo?" Iwaizumi asks. Hinata nods before running after Kenma, leaving Iwaizumi and Oikawa by themselves.

"So.. when are we gonna ask Chibi-chan?" Oikawa asks, walking in the opposite direction of everyone else.

"I was thinking tonight at the hotel?" Iwaizumi suggests taking Oikawa by the hand and heading to a small shop he saw earlier.

"I think that's a good idea. What are we getting here?" Oikawa asks as they walk into the little store.

"Oh well, I saw Shoyo staring at something in here and I wanted to get it for him." Iwaizumi explains, going over with Oikawa to a case that had little glass charms, like moons, cats and plants.

"That's really nice Iwa-chan." Oikawa says, looking at the charms. Iwaizumi takes a look at all of the charms in the box, before seeing tufts of orange hair run into the shop. Iwaizumi shoves Oikawa out of the way, guiding both of them so Hinata doesn't see.

"Sorry princess, Hinata just entered." Iwaizumi whispers.

"What did you just call me?" Oikawa asks, shocked by the new nickname and not the shove.

"What? Oh shit sor-" Iwaizumi starts before getting cut off.

"No, use that name, I love it." Oikawa says laughing. Iwaizumi chuckles, watching as Hinata ducks to the box of glass trinkets.

"Which one would Haji like.." Hinata says to himself looking at all the charms. The reason Hinata was staring at the charms earlier is because he wanted to repay Iwaizumi for all of the things he's done for him. Sure it would've been small, but that's where Hinata wanted to start, knowing that if he tried giving Iwaizumi a big gift he wouldn't take it. Hinata looks at all of the trinkets carefully, trying to find one that Iwaizumi would love. Hinata picks up 2, one of a crown and the other of a sword.

"Cause Haji is the grand king's knight in shining armor." Hinata giggles to himself, taking the little trinkets up to the cashier, who puts them in boxes. Over the PA system, Hinata, Iwaizumi and Oikawa's flight gets called for, making the 3 rush out of the store, Iwaizumi and Oikawa just a few seconds after Hinata.

"Hey guys. We ready to board?" Kenma asks, looking up from his game.

"Yea I think so." Iwaizumi says, scaring Hinata.

"Ahh! Oh Hajime! Grand King!" Hinata says, going to give the 2 boys a hug.

"Hey Chibi-chan." Oikawa says back, patting Hinata's head.

"We gotta go or we're gonna be late." Suna says, taking Aone by the wrist and dragging him off. Kenma and Akaashi follow behind Suna and Aone, making Hinata, Iwaizumi and Oikawa chase after.

After a few hours on the plane, they all land in New York, tired and not wanting to do anything but go to their hotel and sleep.

"Over here you 6!" A man calls from the parking lot. All 7 of the boys head over to greet the man, who starts talking nonsense about how he's their chauffeur and he hopes they enjoy their ride.

"Alright, go ahead and hop in." The chauffeur says, opening the door. All 7 of the boys start climbing in, but Oikawa is pulled back by the man.

"Oh no you don't, this is for them only. Get lost." The man snarls.

"Oi, no let my princess in. He's with us." Iwaizumi growls, grabbing Oikawa's hand.

"He's not on the list, too bad." The man says, giving Iwaizumi a look.

"That's strange cause I specifically remember texting you about the extra passenger, let him in." Akaashi says, pulling out his phone and showing the receipts. Grumbling, the man lets Oikawa into the car and they all drive off, the boys in the back start speaking in japanese to each other so the man driving them doesn't know what they are saying.

"American's are so rude sometimes." Kenma says, looking out the window.

"I know! They think they know it all and can do whatever they want." Hinata comments, taking a deep breath.

"Not all of them, just some. Quite annoying to be honest." Akaashi says.

"I agree, and I haven't even been here all that long!" Oikawa says snickering.

"What're we gonna do once we get to the hotel?" Suna asks.

"Well I was planning on just going to sleep. I'm so tired." Aone responds.

"Agreed." Kenma says.

"I will also probably go to sleep." Akaashi responds, throwing an arm over Kenma's shoulder.

"Me and Iwa-chan have something to tell Chibi-chan, but after that, probably going to sleep." Oikawa says, smiling over at Iwaizumi.

"Yep." Iwaizumi responds.

"Ok! And I have something to give you 2 when we're at the hotel." Hinata says, yawning and slouching back in his seat. Soon, they arrive at the hotel and after unloading all of their things, go their separate ways to their rooms. Once inside of Iwaizumi, Oikawa and Hinata's room, Hinata just collapses onto the bed, not even bothering to unload his suitcase.

"Are you alright Chibi-chan?" Oikawa asks, laughing, seeing how Hinata's brain just deep fried itself.

"Tiiiirrreeeedddd." Hinata complains. Iwaizumi laughs, sitting on the bed next to Hinata and Oikawa does the same.

"Hey Shoyo..? Me and Oikawa wanted to ask you something.." Iwaizumi says. Hinata sits up, crossing his legs on the bed.

"What's up?"

"W-well you know how me and Iwa-chan are dating?" Oikawa asks.

"Mmhmm.. Did you guys want me to get a separate room? I can if you wa-" Hinata starts, thinking that this was what it was about before getting cut off by Iwaizumi.

"No no no! That's not it."

"Oh.. Then what is it?" Hinata asks, giving the cutest puppy dog eyes that made the other boys' hearts melt.

"Well.. w-we were wondering if y-you wanted to uhm.." Iwaizumi starts, turning into a blushing mess at the cute looks Hinata was giving them.

"We wanted to know if you'd like to date both of us." Oikawa finishes, giving Hinata a smile. Hinata almost immediately turns bright red, trying to process everything in his mind.