Part - 9

No one's POV:

Once they both exchanged numbers they went different ways to get to their class.

Aether had made it to his class and walked in. He sat down in his seat and waited for the teacher to arrived.

The teacher had arrived and said "okay class please pay attention and put your phones away".

Every students put their phones away and put their attention to the teacher.

"So our school will be having a festival and we need some ideas on what our class will being doing" the teacher told the students.

There were many people talking about what the festival should be.
Though no one knows what to choose since there was so many ideas.

Everyone was talking about which festival they should pick. "Okay class settle down why don't we vote and see which festival should we pick" the teacher said.

All the students nodded and wrote down what the festival should be.
Aether was tried since there were so many noises and loud.

The teacher had told the students "okay so the one that has the most vote is... A Cafe.

"Wait what-" Aether said in his mind.
Aether sigh and thought  "what kind of festival is this...".

"Boys will be dress up in suits and Girls will be dress up in a maid dress" the teacher told the students.

"But miss there are way more boys then girls" a student said.

The teacher said  "hm I guess that's true".

A student had a suggestion and said "why don't Aether wear a maid dress".

"Huh?!" Aether screamed in confusion.
"Why did you have to pick me?" Aether questioned

"Because I just thought that you'll look better in a maid dress then us males" the student answered.

Everyone agreed that Aether should wear a maid outfit.
"Fuck why me" Aether said in a whisper.

Hello A/n-Chan | A/n-Kun here~
I have nothing to do with the life so I thought I'd update.
Be ready for pretty maid Aether~

Don't forget to take care of yourselves and get plenty of sleep love you 💕 (as a friend lol).

<3

Words Written: 357