Chapter 2

Billie went to bed confused. He gave Tre the chance to be the one in charge for once, but Tre never spoke about it again. He didn't even look at Billie as they settled down to sleep. Billie was a little disappointed, but he just assumed that he'd have Tre tomorrow. He just hoped he hadn't hurt Tre's feeling when he ignored him all day.

***************************************3:00AM***************************************************************

         Billie woke up even more confused. He couldn't move his arms or legs, and once again, he was covered in pistachios. He turned his head to find Tre sitting in a chair, staring him, naked, eating pistachios. It was then that Billie realized that HE was naked as well. I guess Tre didn't forget about our deal after all Billie thought. But he was still confused about why he was covered in pistachios.

        "Good Morning!" Tre said, sounding as happy as could be. "I bet you're wondering about the nuts, huh? Wellll, I happen to REALLY like pistachios, and have planned the perfect night for us, well, me." Tre said, slipping out of the room for a second.

        He returned with the strangest condom Billie had ever seen. It literally had pistachios all over it. ALL OVER. Tre slipped it on, and walked over to Billie, restrained on the bed.

        "I had this custom made, just for tonight!" Tre said, positioning himself at Billie's entrance. 

        Billie thought to himself, this is going to hurt. He felt the nut crumbs penetrate his anus and scrape along his anal skin. He cried out in pleasure and pain. He didn't know if it made him feel good or bad. Soon they both cried out in pleasure and Billie shot onto his stomach. Tre pulled out and removed the condom, now only having a few pistachios left. They must have all fallen off in BIllie's butt. Tre came onto Billie's stomach as well, mixing the juices.

Billie squeezed his butt muscles and out shot the pistachios one by one creating a small pile. Like a mini deer pile... of pistachios. Billie sighed, he was relieved to get all the nuts out.

Tre scooped the nuts up with a small cup he took from the bedside table. They both sat on the bed, criss crossed. Tre looked into Billie's eyes and said, "Will you do this simple task for me baby?"

Billie questioned, "What?"

"Let me feed you these pistachios please."

"Anything for you Tre."

"Open wide!"

Billie opened his mouth and Tre dropped each pistachio in, one by one.

They tasted so gross, but Billie did it for Tre.

Always do it for Tre. 

From then on, Billie brought pistachios to every concert, and ate them, as a good luck charm.