Chapter 1 (In The Morning)

"Pollen, today new students are coming to school! I love making new friends!" Marinette exclaimed to her kwami. "I didn't know that my queen! Thanks for telling me! Being royalty means being social to your kingdom and being honest, sweet, and amazing to them! Having friends is also great for popularity," Pollen told. "Really? I didn't know that! We should go now," Marinette answered. Pollen flies into Marinette's purse and then Marinette heads downstairs to go outside the bakery.

AT SCHOOL

"Hey Marinette!" Adrien greeted. He blushed a little bit but not enough for anyone to notice. "Hey girl! I am kinda upset that they are not here yet but that is kinda good because we can see them together!" Alya randomly spilled out. Two unknown people walked in the doors. The girl had a similar hair like Marinette and has her hair in pigtails like Marinette. She had an ahoge on her head and she had kinda messy bangs. She had dark bluebell eyes and fair skin. The boy looks like Adrien but had sightly darker eyes and has a different outfit and hairstyle. "Hello cousin as the boy walked closer to Adrien. The girl was following the guy. "Felix! I didn't know that you are here! I thought you were in London! Who is that girl with you?" Adrien answered and questioned. "I am Bridgette! Nice to meet you guys!" Bridgette replied. "Hey! You look like me and you look like my friends! You look like Allan and you look like- AHH!" Bridgette paused while getting tossed to the ground. Felix slapped the girl who pushed Bridgette. "Get away Annabella, you know you are just a bratty, snobby, and mean version of Agrella being her sister," Felix groaned. "WHAT!" Annabella screamed. Annabella started to yell and shout like a 6 year old. Marinette, Adrien, Felix,Bridgette, Nino, and Ayla walked the other way of the Toxic Annabella and got to the locker room near the girls' bathroom. "Like the roast Felix! I heard it!" A boy said. "Thanks Claude," Felix thanked. "Bri-Senpai!" Claude cheered. "Claude!" Bridgette replied while jumping near Claude. Felix makes a death stare without anyone noticing. "So, wanna play how to beat up Agrella's Bitchy sister?" Bridgette suggested with an evil tone.

Everyone excluding Bridgette

A few minutes later after everyone was shocked to say anything

"Yeah Bridgette! Let's go! She is villain 100x worst than Chloe!" Marinette agreed. "Hey! Don't forget about me! I wanna beat up my sister!" Agrella joined. "I will watch her suffer with 3 crazy girls who hate her," Felix stated. "Fukushū shitakute kurushimu kanojo no sugata o issho ni tanoshi mitai!" Claude cheered. "Claude! SPEAK NORMALLY!!" Adrien demanded. Claude did the middle finger to Adrien. "Wow! Bridgette, Agrella, Claude are pyshopaths when they are angry at Annabella. Felix is also scary and Marinette joined in," Ayla explained. "I hope they are nicer when they are calmer. The bell rings before the 5 Anti-Annabella got the chance to beat up Annabella.