Chapter 4 (Josephina's Arrival)

Claude and Allan were talking in their seats across from each other, Claude behind Allan. Clap Clap. Every student faced Mrs.Aphelion. "Ok Class, today we are going to learn about-" Mrs.Aphelion paused. Mrs.Aphelion scanned the room and sees one person missing

"Is Jose-" 

"Sorry, I am late!" Someone interrupted. 

"Hon, why were you late?" Mrs.Aphelion asked. "I couldn't get out of my locker," Josephina told.

"Oh Okay," Mrs.Aphelion nodded.

Josephina walks over to her seat, right next to Claude. "Hey, Claude-Chan!" Josephina whispered. "Hey, Onee-san!" Claude whispered back. Claude and Josephina were more than clubs buddies, they are besties. They are so close, that they are like siblings. Nothing can break their bond. 

"Anyways, we can now start class," Mrs. Aphelion told.

Time Skip

Josephina, Allan, and Claude left their classrooms while chatting to each other about stuff and things. "Anyways, what should we do after school?" Josephina asked. "Let's beat up Annabella!" Claude suggested in a light tone even though it is also dark. "No!" Josephina yelled. "Let's just go shopping.

 "Ok Onee-San!" Claude cheered. "Why am I here again?" Allan questioned to himself. Claude then turned to Allan and asked Allan if he wants to join but he said no as he wanted to practice on his hip-hop songs and dance moves. Allan then leaves the 2 BFFs alone. 

"Onee-San? When are we going to patrol?" Claude asked.

"I suppose that the heroes here, Scarlet Lady, Cat Noir, and Marigold will do it for us. Besides, they could mistake me of being an villain from the villain Hawk moth," Josephina explained. Claude understands Josie and nodded.

Heya!

Kosma. Leave this story.

Can I at least watch over?

Fine.

H♥e♥l♥l♥o♥?♥ ♥U♥n♥i♥v♥e♥r♥s♥e♥ ♥G♥i♥r♥l♥?♥ ♥W♥h♥e♥r♥e♥ ♥d♥i♥d♥ ♥y♥o♥u♥ ♥c♥o♥m♥e♥ ♥f♥r♥o♥m♥?♥ ♥P♥l♥e♥a♥s♥e♥ ♥g♥o♥ ♥h♥o♥m♥e♥.

Wait? WHAT THE? SHE CAN SEE AND HEAR ME?

Y♥e♥s♥!♥ ♥I♥a♥m♥n♥o♥t♥s♥u♥p♥p♥o♥s♥e♥t♥o♥o?

NO!

♥I♥w♥o♥n♥d♥e♥r♥w♥h♥y♥

Maybe cause she is a goddess?

Okay Bye.

Okay, Kosma can be heard by Josephina aka Heart Goddess. Josie can't here me tho. Wait Unia, you are supposed to narrate.

Anyways, 

Claude and Josephina was walking around the mall looking for another store. When,

"BEEP BEEP! AKUMA ALERT!" The Loudspeaker shouted from around the whole mall.

Claude jumped almost dropping the bags but luckily didn't. "I wasn't expecting that," Josephina admitted. Josephina kinda looked quite emotionless a bit afterwards. POOF! A puff of smoke appeared behind Claude. Claude and Josie spot it and Claude tried to kick it. Josie walked back quickly while Claude did a back flip to her. They spot a villain with a sword. 

"Hello Mortals! I am Gādenkuīn!" The villain cheered. 

"Boy, we are Immortal," Claude and Josephina thought. Well, Claude is a transformed angel and Josie is a goddess.

Claude eyes Marigold peeping from the 2nd floor. 

Claude grabs and carries Josephina and sprints. 

"HEY! GET BACK HERE YOU MORTALS!!" Gādenkuīn yelled.

Marigold kick-jumped Gādenkuīn and landed in front of him. "Do you want a sting from the bee?" Marigold asked. Cat Noir joined with Marigold. "Meow! Or the claws of the cat?" He joked. Scarlet Lady arrived. "Mari-mold use Venom!" Scarlet Lady suggested. "Thank you for being helpful Scar," Cat Noir told in a joking tone. Marigold chanted, "Venom." Scarlet then used Lucky Charm. Marigold zooms and K.Os Gādenkuīn. Cat Noir destoryed the object and Scarlet purified the akuma into a butterfly. The hero trio left the mall. Claude and Josie were still watching from a far. Claude and Josephina decided to split as the were both tired. Claude really needed to sleep while Josephina is going to meet with her mom. 

"Hi mom!" Josephina waved.

"Hello Sweetie," Mrs. Aphelion told to her goddess daughter. Mrs. Aphelion and Josephina were both goddesses as they have god powers like Dione and Aphrodite does. Josephina is known as Heart Goddess but Mrs.Aphelion doesn't do it as she wants to not expose her powers. 

"I am just going to bed," Josephina told.

Mrs.Aphelion nodded as she sips her tea.

Josephina goes to her room to rest.