Chapter 1

A/n I didn't see any Vincent x reader things so I made this :p it was a good idea at the time.
(Y/n is your name l/n is your last name)
As you walked into a small town lost you found no one in sight "holy fuck on a stick this place is a ghost town" you said while looking around (yes, I say holy fuck on a stick it's a habit ok?) you kept walking just to see a gas station so you walked toward it. Finally you reached the door and proceeded to open it "why hello there" a voice spoke out you didn't realize someone worked here "ummmm do you have any directions to a place called the house of wax?" "Go up that hill over there then you'll see it my brother Vincent works there, made everything himself yup real artists"

~~~time skip from Bo's hillbilly accent~~~

You finally reached the famous house of wax to find it was actually make if wax as you walked inside you were instantly greeted by so many wax figures. After walking for a while you seen a man putting up another sculpture 'this must be Vincent' you thought to yourself 'time to see if I can scare the shit out of him' you walked up to him as quietly as you can.

~~~Vincent pov~~~

I was just putting up another sculpture I made until I felt hands on me shoulders it was so sudden I jump I wasn't expecting that so I turned around to see a man laughing, "ahaha, I'm sorry to scare you I wanted to see if you were the famous Vincent Sinclair" he spoke as if he knew me how was this possible? I never even met him before so I just nodded to indicate I was Vincent. "Cool beans, so Vincent can you speak or are you just a person with a straight face all the time" I wanted to talk but I just turned and walked away not wanting him to bug me, as I walked outside I noticed he followed me he seemed a bit smaller than me so I had to look down "why don't you smile or even speak?"

I just walked away again to see my brother I glanced to my side to see he was still there just walking with me 'why is he still here can't he see I want to be alone with my brother?' I thought to myself then he looked up we kept eye contact for a good 5 minuets then I heard my brother yelling "VINCENT YOU PEICE OF SHIT I TOLD YOU NOT TO STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD" I quickly looked at him I was worried that I would get hit again (BO DON'T FUCKING LAY A HAND ON HIM) I slowly walked backwards but the man that followed me just hugged me I felt loved for once it was a nice feeling "GET YOUR SORRY ASS BACK TO THE HOUSE" there it was again after hearing that I ran back to the house on the verge of crying. (BO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!)