first meet

"Okay this has to work." Jonesy said. He then threw his rift gun into the zero point. The zero point made a boom in the sky. "Come on Come on." Jonesy said. Then all of a sudden a metor appeared out of know where and hit the ground. "I can't believe that actually worked." Jonesy said surprising. Then some of the rocks started to brake away from the meteor and then there was a door, and the door started to open, and out popped out the leader of the 7 the foundation. Jonesy tryed to keep Calm, he was trying not to blush. "Holly shit he looks so hot. Wait what no cep your cool he is the leader of the 7 you can't fall for him." Jonesy said in his mind. Then the foundation started to walk out."okay i know you have no reason to fuck  i mean trust me but." Then the foundation started walking over to Jonesy. " finish what you were going to say before i make you." The said. "I just said that theres no reason to trust me thats it." Jonesy replied. "No its not you said fuck." The foundation said angerly. "I uh." Jonesy said frightenly. Jonesy was trying to keep his emotions from getting the better of him. The foundation noticed that Jonesy was trying to hide something. "But i do you need your help with that." Jonesy said. Jonesy point to the zero point. The foundation looked at the zero point and then jonesy. He walked really close to Jonesy face. Jonesy tryed to look away so that the foundation wouldn't see his face but then the foundation grabbed Jonesy's chin and pulled Jonesy closer to his own face. Jonesy face became a bright red as if he was going to explode. "I knew it." The foundation said. "Uh you know what?" Jonesy questioned. "You like me don't you?" the foundation asked.  "No i don't i just meet you and your the leader of the 7 as well!" Jonesy exclaimed "you are lying to me ain't you." The foundation said. "Im not" Jonesy was intrupted by the foundation pulling him closer. "Wait aren't going to help me!" Jonesy exclaimed. "I might if you proof your not lying to me " the foundation said. "I don't know how I'm going to do that?" Jonesy asked. "Like this." The foundation said. The foundation takes his hand of Jonesy chin then starts to taking of his helmet, ones his helmet was completely off it reveled a butiful tall man. "Holly shit your so fucking hot." Jonesy said.  Jonesy quickly realized what he had said. " wait  thats not what i meant to say!" Jonesy exclaimed. "Yeah sure." The foundation said. Then th foundation grabbed Jonesy's chin and pulled him close to his face. "What are you doin." Jonesy said as he was intrupted by the foundation kissing him. Jonesy face went a bright red. Then he stopped kissing Jonesy. " i.." Jonesy studered. "You do like me just confess." The foundation said. "I.. ok i might like you." Jonesy said. "You should just have tolled me." The foundation said. "Its just your apart of the 7 and im in the amajin order." Jonesy said. "I see." The foundation said. Then he pulled Jonesy into another kiss.

This it for now i hope you enjoy the first chapter i am working on another story i will post that chapter soon Alex out ✌🏽