i miss you so

It had bin a couple months since the Foundation had sealed himself in this thing called the spire. He had protected the hole island from getting destroy bye the zero point. But Jonesy really missed the foundation he would Occasionally visit foundy in the spire. Jonesy would talk for hours with foundy because he thought maybe he could here him. But Jonesy began to lose hope that the foundation couldn't here him, so Jonesy stopped visiting him so often. But on day somthing had happened. "So yeah this guy named Raz was being really annoying like he always is to most the people on the island." Jonesy said. "Well i should probably leave it is getting pretty late." Jonesy said. "whats the point coming up here anymore." Jonesy said in sadness. "You probably cant even here me at all, i just really miss you." Jonesy said. Jonesy moved away from the edge of the spire and walked over to the middle and touch the big orb. "I just really want to see you again." Jonesy said. Then all of a sudden a part of the spire had opened up and Jonesy not realizing he had fallen thru. "Ahhh" Jonesy screamed as he fell thru. A few minutes later Jonesy had woken up. But for some reason it felt like he was in someone's arms. "Uh what happened?" Jonesy questioned. "You some how fell thru the material that holds the spire together." Some said. There voice sounded familiar. Then jonesy looked up and there he was the foundation. "Oh my god." Jonesy said. " hey there Jones." The foundation said. "Foundation?!" Said in an happy confused voice. "How did i even get in here?" Jonesy questioned. "I don't know i was in here and then you fell thru, i didn't look like you were going to make it so." The foundation said. Jonesy then realized that he had someone type of helmet on. " yeah you were unconscious for a while i thought you were dead but, its just were your at." The foundation said. "Wait am i inside the zero point?" Jonesy questioned. "Yes you are." The foundation said. "This is very confusing." Jonesy said. The foundation didn't reply. "Uh you ok?" Jonesy asked. Then all of a sudden the foundation hade grabbed Jonesy's chin. As soon as the foundation pulled Jonesy close to his visor, Jonesy began to really fluster. "Would you stop doing that!" Jonesy exclaimed. "Stop doing what?" The foundation questioned as he pulled Jonesy closer to him. At this point Jonesy looked like a really red tomato. "Uhhh." Jonesy studered.  "Oh i see that you love this" Foundy said. "I" then the foundation took of his helmet and then he took of the helmet that Jonesy had on and then kissed him. "Mm" Jonesy moaned.  They kissed for like 20 minutes and then foundy broke the kiss. Jonesy was panting. "You might have to go before someone notices." Foundation said. "Yeah your right." Jonesy said "i love you darling." Foundation said. "Love you to" Jonesy said as he was blushing. Then he disappeared and when he disappeared. When Jonesy got out of the spire he smiled. Then he looked down in his hands and there was the helmet he huged it titly and kissed it. He then walked down the spire knowing that the foundy was ok and he new that he was listening all the time. Jonesy was going to come the next day but little did Jonesy know that it would all end very soon.

Ok this took me way to long to do but i finally finished it but i will make the next chapter soon Alex out ✌🏽