Information

Hey this is the author. This is just for fun and mainly for myself just decided to go ahead and post this as a mini summer series.... But it might continue afterwards.

Some information that you need to know about yourself and your relationships with the other members:

You are a YouTube sensation, generally plays video games including horror and strategy games but will sometimes vlog.

You go to the same college as yoosung,and are 23 years old.

Seven and you are good friends due to both liking cars and computers. Seven also assisted you in getting you popular by "helping" your videos be seen more.

Yoosung often recommends you games to play for streams and often helps you out with things.

Jahee is like an older sister to you and you would both literally die for each other. (I love you Jahee💕)

Zen likes how excited you get and you both bond over being crowd pleasers and always being a different person for the sake of others entertainment.

Jumin adores you but will never admit it. He thinks your silly for wasting your time on games when you could be a great worker for his company and often brings it up for you to consider. You often talk about Elly with him and how adorable she is.

Main character, who we are gonna call Madelyn, or Maddi. You guys end up being pretty good friends and just vibe together a lot in the chat.

V used to be like an older brother to you along with Rika but after what happened you guys just can't talk without feeling upset.

After Rika's death your self confidence disappeared some incidents occurred which you will learn about later. People on your comments often make fun of you but you ignore it the nest you can. You act as happy as possible but in reality your life feels a bit like a reck.

Your parents didn't care much about you when you were younger and often didn't get enough food. You found refuge in gaming and ended up getting pretty good at it. Your grades weren't to special but you studied hard when it was needed.

(By the way I haven't beat all of the routes so sorry if somethings don't make much sense. I've beat zen's, yoosungs, and am in the middle of Sevens. I was doing Jahee's but I got sick and didn't play the game that day so I ended up losing and having to start over so I'm gonna come back to that at some time😓. This is meant to be a mini series so it won't be my main focus... or maybe it will? I don't know. I'll be on many vacations this summer so that means many long car rides.🥲 on another note I hope you enjoy this.)

Bye bye👋