chapter 1-dracy and the slitherins

it was the first day back from summer break.

y/n walked into the great hall singing fight song like the baddie she is.

she was very deep into the song when she bumped into something very tall.

she fell onto her knees and looked up at what she bumped into.

"watch where you're going you ugly stupid dumb idiot filthy greasy snow roach strawberry pubes slut whore dumb stupid filth mudblood!" said draco.

"i-i-i-i-i-i-m-m  s-s-s-s-soo-o  s-s-s-s-orry  m-m-aster d-d-d-dracy  p-poo" said y/n with tears streaming down her face.

draco kicked her head and put her in a choke hold while crabbe and goyle punched her out.

y/n got up and put her messy red hair into a perfect messy bun and stood on the teachers tables scream crying while singing fight song.

while scream crying

"THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG!"

boo

you suck

someone get her down she's making my ears bleed

those words only encouraged her.

"TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG!"
"PROVE IM ALRIGHT SONG"

"ILL PLAY MY FIGHT SOOOONNG!!"

someone from the slitherin table threw their dinner at her. everyone followed their lead and threw their plates and food at y/n.

"FINALLY SHES DONE!!!! I HATE YOU FILTH SLOPPY SHORT GIRAFFE SNOW BUNNY RAT ROACH UGLY STUPID DUMB LOSER PUNK TOSSPOT BLOODY BASTARD MUDBLOOD REDHEAD!!" shouted dracy from the middle of the great hall.

y/n stormed out like the baddie she is and went to a deatheater meeting to seduce voldy 🥺🥺🥺🥺