The Technical Standard of the Active EOC

Nowadays, in the market spring up plenty of technologies and solutions of the EOC that an access technology deals with modem processed Ethernet signals by Ethernet protocol over the coax network. Although all of them are referred to as "Ethernet over Coax" , some of them can not be technically referred as "EOC" , whose Ethernet signals transmitted are no longer the same with the original frame format being different from the authentic EOC (base band EOC / passive EOC). These technologies mainly of the following types can all be named as "active EOC " or "modulated EOC". They are Home PNA over Coax, Home Plug BPL over Coax, Home Plug AV over Coax, Wi-Fi over Coax, MoCA (Multimedia over Coax Alliance).We offer 1gbps switch and 10gbe media converter.

Home PNA, Home Plug BPL, Home Plug AV, and Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, Wireless Fidelity) are all mature home networking technologies that have been around for years, among which the youngest is MoCA as a coax-based networking technology from Multimedia over Coax Alliance. HiNOC is the latest standard EOC technology in the Chinese market, and is also an access technology specifically targeting the EOC of Ethernet protocols over coax cable networks with no commercial chip available.

 HiNOC is the latest standard EOC technology in the Chinese market, and is also an access technology specifically targeting the EOC of Ethernet protocols over coax cable networks with no commercial chip available