Request: ► Mercs x Neko!Reader 🐈

One day, you just woke up as a human but with cat ears and a cat tail. Request by https://www.wattpad.com/user/BabymumbaUwU (@BabymumbaUwU) Thx for ur Request! 

(Art from TF2 Official Comic, please go read it it's so good)

One day, you woke up. But not like always. You had cat ears and a cat tail for some reason. (Lmao Merasmus wtf did u do again) 

Scout ⚾️ :

"Uhm. What the F*CK" You woke up by the voice of a panicked Scout. So you sat down and looked at him. "What?" you asked confused. Scout didn't respond. The only thing he gave you was a even more confused look. "Hello? Are you deaf?" He pointed with his finger at your head, as if there was sitting Archimedes. You touched you head and shrugged. Fur? Wai-. There was no other way so you stood up and looked at the mirror. "Cat ears..?! And a tail?! What the heck?!" Startled, you pulled at it, thinking that it was fake. Then, after failing and knowing it was real, you looked again at Scout. "Don't look at me like that I don't know what that is, I didn't do that." he protected himself. "And what the hell am I supposed to do now?" you said. "Idk" Turns out the other teammates also didn't know what to do or who this was. They found it cute tho and Scout got jealous quick. So he decided that it would be better to spend even more time with you than he did before.

Engineer 🔩:

You woke up. Everything was as always. The sun was shining through the window and the blueprints were all still on the table since last week. To get ready you got up and sleepily went to the bathroom. Your toothbrush in one hand and the toothpaste in the other, you looked at yourself in the mirror. Out of fright you made a short loud sound. "What?!" Cat ears and cat tail? Was this another one of Scout's stupid pranks? Unfortunately, no. This was real. "Are you okay?" asked Engie, who was on his way over. You had quickly closed the door. "Yup. Yup everything.... Is good! Haha-" "I'm not so sure about that though. What happened?"he asked again. You panicked. What were you supposed to say? 'Yes everything ok, I'm a fucking cat now-' "I um..." "I'm coming in now." he said. You fool didn't lock the door. "So wha-" Engie looked at you. And you just stood there. "Um..." Engie was starting to blush. "So uh - what's this about now?" "I don't know! It wasn't me! And this is real-"