How They Confess To You

Janis Sarkisian:

"I like you." You hear Janis say randomly, as you guys were talking about Regina a while ago before you opened your locker and starting putting stuff there.

Oh crap. Janis thinks, right after she blurts that out.

You stay silent, trying to process what she just said

Did she mean it in a friendly way? No- Janis wouldn't say "I like you" to a friend unless-

"I shouldn't have said that..." Janis says before quickly walking away.

" sigh "

Damian Hubbard:

You had questioned why Karen was dragging you to the auditorium when you two didn't talk that much in the first place.

But, when you got there, you saw Damian, on the stage, with a large banner that says "I LIKE YOU Y/N!" While he stood there with a smile.

You just stood there. Shocked. And Not responding to the banner, a.k.a Damian.

Damian smile was still kept in place. Janis was about to go grab tissues and start resenting you if you rejected him. And Cady was basically cheering the two of you on.

"I-I like you too, Damian..." Damian's smile grew even more as he went down to you and gave you a big massive hug.

"TOOK TOO LONG, Y/N! TOO LONG" You heard Janis yell.

"YAY! I'm so happy for you guys!" Cady said as she ran over to y'all and hugged you.

"Yay! :D" You heard Karen say.

Cady Heron:

"-I like you." Was what you heard out of nowhere, from Cady, that stopped you from rambling and caused you to drop your fork and start choking.

"wOAH- EASY THERE Y/N-" Janis yelled as she and Damian approached the table. Damian sat next to Cady, and Janis sat next to you as she patted you back.

Cady immediately regretted that, as soon as she realized she said "I like you."

After school, you saw Cady at the entrance of the school, texting away on her phone, or as she did when you two became friends "little screen."

You went up to her and said "Hey Cady!" Cady turned to you in shock and panic and nervously said "Heyyyy... Y/N.."

"So... about earlier-" "L-Listen- I-I do like you, but if you don't like me back... it's fine... I'm used to it already..."

You smile softly and say "No, Cadds... I like you too."

You see Cady smile begin to show "R-Really?!" You smiled back "Yeah, I do."

Cady and you maintained eye contact for a while, smiling at each other, until you hear a car horn sound.

"GET IN LOSER, WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!" You hear Regina yell.

Cady looks at Regina and smiles at her before looking at you "Lisen... I gotta go... Maybe tomorrow I can... take you on a date...?" You smile "I'd like that..."

"CADYYYY, THE SHOPS ARE WAITING! HURRY!"

Cady said a quick "bye" to you before going to Regina.

Regina George:

"Let's go on a date, 6:00 or 7:00?" You heard a familiar voice ask you as her hands slammed on the table you were having lunch on.

"Uh 7:00?" "Great, see you." Regina said as she was walking away.