23. Healing the breach

Two men under the vast night sky, were trying to peek into each other's souls through their eyes while no one intended to break off this eyelock which after an eternity, was filled with sweetness, yearning and only love... The affection they had in their hearts reduced the distance between them despite the physical distance of few centimetres their bodies had. They smiled, cried, talked and kissed all through their eyes.

They both took small steps towards one another, paying no heed to the pleasing surroundings while smiling and crying at the same time for the reason that how much their bodies pined to embrace each other in their arms

They both took small steps towards one another, paying no heed to the pleasing surroundings while smiling and crying at the same time for the reason that how much their bodies pined to embrace each other in their arms. Like how the appearance of sun breaks beautiful dreams, their daze too broke with loud shoutings from few fans who tried to follow yibo everywhere, wanted to have a sneak-peek or any new gossips of his personal and off camera's life rushed towards him pushing zhan to the back away from yibo. The fans shouted, squealed and cheered in excitement but the two in love still didn't pay any attention to any other thing and again smiled at each other. Security and yibo's bodyguards too ran on the spot, they created a human barrier around the superstar and tried to usher people outside but yibo stopped them as to not offend those who were there to support him though they barged in at the wrong time but still it was not right creating any scene there.

Fans noticed yibo holding a guitar so they demanded him to sing for them as they didn't want to let go of the golden chance "Yibo oppa please sing for us. We want to hear you!" Yibo nodded and spoke in a slight shaky voice "i will sing out my whispers of love today to the one who occupies my heart".. he closed his eyes and smiled before opening then again. With his left hand he held the neck of the guitar while his right one plucked it's strings to produce a melody.

 With his left hand he held the neck of the guitar while his right one plucked it's strings to produce a melody

🎶
When we didn't but love chose us
And your lips were just a whisper away...
My mind still got nothing but you
Like a one dimensional array ...

Holding the power to embarrass peonies
I still recall those blooming wide beams..
Whispers of love floats crossing the oceans
To the only one for me in existing six realms..

This never ending road grows my restlessness
Killed me, vexed me for days..
Those rheumy eyes and bleeding heart in past
Everytime at everynight, same dream still replays

I Never knew pain can be eternal too
Until the whispers of your breath faded too..
Tenderness of that warm embrace
Still has its essence on my cold lips, anew..

Did you hear the whispers of my heart
To build a connection beyond life and death?🎵

(I wrote the lyrics myself, do tell me what you think about it!)

Yibo kept the guitar aside and pushing through the crowd he made his way towards the one he always desired for. Zhan too snaked his hands around yibo's neck and hugged him tightly letting out all of his pain and sadness on latter's chest. Seeing this, the team of security forced the crowd outside and secured the poolside area.

"It's not too late right baby?" Yibo hugged him back tightly and asked faintly in a cracked voice.

"I love you so much yibo" zhan too replied in an undertone and nuzzled his nose in yibo's neck.

"I was going crazy without you, I was barely hanging on without you beside me"

"I missed you so much, please forgive your zhanzhan"

"I have never slept competently since the day you left as you were not in my arms"

"I too have never imagined and loved anyone apart from you since two years yibo"

"Since we went off shore, but the hearts are same..
Is it worth to cross these miles now?" Yibo sobbed and asked zhan. They both didn't answer each other directly but still the confounded replies contented their weeping hearts.

"I will never let you go yibo, I love you so much" Zhan waited for yibo's response but due to the latter's silence he felt an air of despondency around him. He pulled back from yibo's now loosened clasp but shrieked in horror when yibo's unconscious body sagged down and touched the ground while his nose bled heavily. "Yibo..yibo" zhan cupped his cheeks and tapped them slightly and his countenance showed pure worry and fear.

***

Zhan clasped and rubbed his sweaty palms impatiently while placing back and forth outside the emergency room. He as a doctor didn't have any strength to go and see what was going on inside. He wasn't allowed to enter since yibo was taken in by a team of best elected specialists owing to the fact that the patient was a vip. He was shivering visibly and released sharp shaky breathes with each passing minute.

"Hyung" eungi approached the grim man with a gloomy face.

"Eungi what are you doing here? See I have no time for your stupid pranks now!!" Zhan said sharply and turned around to leave but her next words halted his movements and made him stunned.

"I gave your personal diary to yibo oppa. I am sorry hyung" she confessed in a desperate but low tone and clutched her skirt tightly waiting for a serious scolding from her senior.

"W..what? Why?"

"I saw you trying to talk to him since the last two weeks. As he was about to leave tomorrow I knew only this diary could clear your misunderstandings, I couldn't see you all sad and hopeless anymore so I did this and..and i..i am not regretful." She spoke as confidently as she could but still afraid that her senior was going to scold her very badly.

"You..umm .. thank-you for clearing our misunderstandings because I couldn't do it myself..good work" he murmured the last line and left hurriedly. Eungi stared at the direction of the leaving figure in shock but jumped in amusement after digesting his words and left for her work too.

Earlier:-

"Yibo oppa i have something for you?" Eungi stopped yibo in his tracks when he was leaving for his hotel as he was going back next morning.

"It's okay I don't want" he said coldly and started to walk again.

"It's related to Zhan hyung" he stopped abruptly and looked back coldly.

"Oppa my hyung is not a bad person. Here take this, it's his personal diary which has his all secrets, read it and you will know yourself..umm..please don't ignore him, he is very hurting, oppa" she handed him the diary forcefully and left away.

Yibo brought the diary along with him to the hotel. Baffled either to read it or not, he finally decided to read a page but when he realised that it was all about zhan's life including their every moment whether sweet or sour, happy or sad..he perused it all. He laughed loudly when he got to know the events happened at his birthday, how Zhan heard all the conversation, how du hua insulted him and the shit he spat before zhan when he was drunk at that night which forced Zhan to leave. His laughs turned into loud sobs and he cried for hours before mumbling "sorry" and "come back". He blamed himself for all the miseries and landed few kisses on the diary. He cried and cried until no tears were left in his swollen eyes. Determined to bring those moments back, he asked for zhan's contact from the hospital and messaged him to come over at the poolside. "I will not let you leave me this time zhan ge. I will make sure to get us back to normal."