Miya Osamu x Oc reader

SYNOPSIS- Chiyami Asuka is a timid girl in school which in result she has no friends but always got good marks in academic in return. She always being alone which is why everyone calls her nerd. One day, she helped Osamu from falling off a bridge because Atsumu accidentally pushed him. She cover her face because she doesn't want to reveal herself in front of her crush and only telling him her fake name, Amika. One day, she need to teach Osamu and Suna as her teacher asked because they failed a test.

Asuka stares at her watch for a long time. "She's been staring at her watch for 15 minutes and do nothing. What a freak nerd!" Some of her classmate gossiping about her.

"Late again maybe." She said slowly and get up from her seat leave the classroom. "Where're you going? The class will start soon." Said one of her classmates. "Toilet." She replied short not looking at the guy and went out.

'I really hope to see him even from afar again. Even though he sits next to me, we never communicate.' She thought herself while washing her hands. She walks fast to her class and accidentally bump over someone from another side which going to the same way as her. She lost her glasses and the guy apologizing while picking it up for her.

"Here your glasses. I'm sorry, are you okay?" He said and offer a hand for her to get up. Asuka took his hand and shocked as she just knows it was Miya Osamu, the guy she's been waiting the whole morning. "We're in the same class, right? Let's go now or we'll be late." He said while pulling the girl's hand and run followed by Suna from behind.

Asuka still shocked but keep her fangirl side silent. They arrived in the class while still holding hands. "Thank God. Sensei hasn't arrived yet." Osamu said.

"Err, you can let go of my hand." Asuka said in a monotone voice whichsurprised Osamu and let her hand go. They rushed to their seat when they sawthe teacher is coming. 'He talk to me. He talk to me. He talk to me.' Her inner is screaming in excitement. Before the class end, the teacher order Asuka something. "Chiyami, since you got the highest score I want you to help these two failure for supplementary lesson for one week. And they are Miya Osamu and Suna Rintarou."

"Seriously?! Tsumu will laugh at me if he know this." Osamu said while Suna keep silent and give no reaction at all.

She became more shocked after hearing Osamu's name. Her stomach feels the butterflies fluttering around. As been said, she begin to teach those two before going home. Day by day she become their tutor and they began close to each other. So as Osamu begin having interest in her.

"I always noticed the scar on your hand. Why is that?" Osamu asked Asuka. Asuka realize it and cover her hand right away with her sleeve.

"I hit a wall." She answered short. But Osamu and Suna had imagining something terrifying that she would do till she got the scar. 'That's scary~' They thought. Everyday they will walk together and Osamu will walk Asuka home because they head on the same road besides it's getting dark.

"Thank you.. for walking me home. See you tomorrow." She said but then Osamu holds her hand stops her. "Let's exchange number. You can call me whenever you want." He said. Asuka blushed hard and her hand shaking when take her phone out of her pocket. Osamu holds his laugh look at her behaviour. "Okay, see ya." Osamu said. "Um, thank you... Miya.. Osamu-kun" She said not facing the grey haired guy. Her face still red.

Osamu flustered looking at her blushing face. 'How cute.' He thought himself before leave her. "Someone in love?" Suddenly Atsumu appear out of nowhere surprised Osamu. He then kick his annoying twin.

One day after school, Osamu and Atsumu walking back home together. Atsumu decides to stop at a convenience store nearby. He asked Osamu to wait for him outside but instead, Osamu leaves him after spotted someone wearing a red top with black hakama and cover her face with a fox mask training with her bow and arrow full of stunts. Surprisingly it's a girl with dark brown hair. Without him knowing, it's Asuka.