[5] ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇᴅ

"HEY WAIT!!"

"HEY WAIT!!"

Naoya turned and glared at the girl
"What"

"You don't have my new number do you~ ?" the girl said with an earie smile

"No." Naoya watched as (Y/n) grabbed a small piece of paper and a pen from her bag then wrote her number down really quickly.

"Then here's my number, don't ignore my texts and don't block me whenever i call you." She handed him the number.

"Tch. Whatever!" His expression looks cold but surpisingly Naoya snatched the paper from her hand.

He was fast and strong but she was even faster and stronger.

Before he could retract his hand (y/n) grabbed it and pulled him down to her level then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

She grabbed her brothers hand and proceed to run away while laughing really hard.

"Aww don't be so mad nao kun~ at least i kept one of my promises right~ Byebyeee darling. Muah~" she sends her goodbyes and a flying kiss.

Naoya once again was left standing there frozen, confused, BLUSHING!! He felt a nice warm feeling inside him but as soon as she left that warm feeling was no more.

BADUMP, BADUMP, BADUMP his heart was racing as if it was having a race with the blush that was spreading just as quickly across his face.

He gained his composure still slightly blushing. He was going to leave when

"Hey you !! Before you leave pay up !"

Naoya snapped out of his trance, turned and glared at the chef

"What ? I didn't even eat yet." He defended. Then turn to proceed to walk out again

"Your girlfriend hasn't payed for her food yet."

'Girlfriend' ? He turned to glare at the man

"Say that again" naoya demanded

"Say what ?" The chef asked confused