Two Years Later

*Fairytail Guildhall*
Everything is quiet and no one was fighting. It was not the Fairytail guild everyone knew. After Lucy's disappearance, no one was the same. Natsu couldn't find her scent anywhere and that worried everyone. It has been two years since Lucy was out on the MIA ( Missing In Action) board. The guild got fewer and fewer jobs due to everyone not wanting to take missions. Everyone was different and it hurt the Master and first Master to see it.

The doors of the guild slammed open to show Sabertooth's Twin Dragon Slayers, Sting, and Rogue along with Minerva and Yukino. Yukino being the celestial Warrior knew Lucy was in the Dragon Realm and Celestial Realm training. She was ordered not to let anyone know the truth until Lucy was done training. Yukino sighed at the guildhall's quietness. Yukino couldn't handle it anymore. ' I'm sorry Lu-Chan. I can't keep it a secret anymore.' Yukino climbed onto a table and yelled.

"Everyone needs to know Lu-Chan is okay. I know because I know where she is." The guildhall quickly became an uproar. "Yu-Chan? Where is Lucy-chan? How long have you know where she was?" asked Levy-chan. Yukino went to answer only for the doors of the guild to slam open revealing Lucy Heartfilia herself.

{Ten Minutes Before}
Lucy Pov
"You have completed your training. You must return to Earthland and protect those you care about. We will see each other again. Goodbye, My daughter." said my mother. "Goodbye, Mother. I won't let you down." I turned and hugged the Igneel goodbye. I grabbed out a key and opened the portal back to Earthland. I went through and end in the woods next to Mongolia. I walked into town to talk to my landlord and settle things for my apartment. I knock on her door carefully.

"What can I do for... LUCY? Your home? Does fairytail know? They have been paying for your apartment for the last two years." I looked at her in shock. "Are you saying I have my apartment still?" The landlady smiled and nodded. She hugged me and nodded in the direction of fairytail. I nodded and ran off towards the place called home. I slam the door opened to see people surrounding

Yukino and her standing on top of the table. I notice the looked she gave me. "You telling them about me being safe and alive huh?" Yukino looked down at her hands. "They have just not been the same without you, my lady." The way she addresses me caught everyone's attention. "My Lady?" asked everyone. I smile at my guild and those visiting. "Hi, I miss you, Minna. I'm back for a while though. I have grown stronger as well. I'm sorry for making you worry." I notice Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Happy come over to me. I bit my lip expecting them to yell or shout at me. They grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "So what did I miss?" Erza and everyone smiled,

"First, It time to party for Lucy's Returned, and second get all the other guilds here as well." I smirked knowing they ignored my question. "Fine, when all the guilds get here I expect to know everything." The guild looks at each other and nodded. It was maybe an hour later that the other guilds showed up to welcome Lucy back. "So? I'm waiting?"

Erza stood up and blushed, "Jellal and I got together while you were away. Jellal and Crime Sorcerer were given a pardon by Princess Hitoshi and her father. That happened a little bit after you disappear. Mira-Jane joined our relationship a little while later." I had just noticed how close those three were with each other. Jellal grabs both Mira-Jane and Erza hands, hugging them, and giving them a peck on the cheek. I smiled,
"Congratulations!"

Cana stood up and walked over with Quatro Cerberus, Bacchus. "I started dating Bacchus recently. He travels between both guilds to work and be with me." I knew these two would eventually be together. "I'm pregnant with Gajeel's baby," yelled Levy-chan. I stared at her in shock but so did the other including Gajeel. "I'm sorry?" Gajeel said. Levy bit her lip and look down at her stomach holding it. Gajeel's face lit up and picked her up. "I'm going to be a father!" Levy looked like she was going to be sick so I yelled at Gajeel. He put her down apolozing.

"Bixlow and I got together, Freed finally got Laraxus to admit they were dating, and Evergreen is pregant with twins." Said Lizanna. I could see Laraxus blushing along with Evergreen, Freed, Elfman, and Bixlow. " String and Rogue finally came out about dating and Minvera and I started dating, My Lady." Said Yukino. "I told you to stop calling me My Lady. It weird!" I told her.

"Yes, My..Lucy!"said Yukino. Everyone looked at her weird. "Okay, since no one else is going to say it. Why are you calling her My Lady?" Shouted Sting and Minvera at the same time. "It because she is my celestial warrior along with the celestial realm warrior. She is to protect me in battle as her queen." Said Lucy.

Everyone stared at Lucy and Yukino in shock. "So what your saying us that you are very powerful now?" Asked Gray. Lucy nodded and was grabbed by Natsu. "Let's Fight, Luc. I want to see how strong you have become." Lucy laughed and pointed to outside. "Don't want to have to rebuild the guild again." First Master and Gramps nodded and headed outside with everyone.