six🧸{i love you<3}

Shi Han and Renjun have become closer than ever. They attend for every spill tea Sunday, they laugh at each others jokes, when they have a mental breakdown they comfort each other. Well basically they are each others 'ride or die'. Renjun even gave Shi Han his concert tickets for free before. (so lucky😫) Shi Han's feelings for Renjun has never changed. She still liked him like the way she did before. OK in other words, she still has a crush on him even after what he did to her- 💀 Renjun started noticing some interesting points about Shi Han, like how she's a great comforter. She's very funny. Renjun was starting to catch feelings for Shi Han, he was falling in love with her everyday for her interesting personality traits.

~
Renjun was bored one day and he decided to look through Shi Han's Instagram account. He clicked on a post and thought to himself,"damn shes pretty"

@shhhihanana
47posts, 250k followers, 1056 following

The post:
@shhhihanana

@shhhihanana: I'm feeling like a strawberry right  now 😋🍓

285.4k likes liked by @xiaominghengood67 and more

78k comments:
sheesh682:damn sis you're pretty
xiaominghengood67:You're a rare strawberry 😋
jiaqi8927:YES BESTIE GET IT UH 😎😎🤍

[creds to the owner of the picture I found it on pinterest]

Renjun smiled and double tapped😉
His heart fluttered. He felt butterflies in his stomach. Renjun's feelings really have grown so much for Shi Han. He wanted to confess sooner, but he was worried Shi Han would feel weird and awkward and their friendship will probably end again.
Renjun called Shi Han during her break. He asked her if she could meet up after work at the dorm. obviously she said yes, because Renjun will always be her priority.
Shi Han arrived at the door of Renjun's dorm. She knocked and Renjun welcomed her in. Shi han sat down on Renjun's bed and she started the conversation.

"So what's up?"
"Hey Shi Han I need to tell you something"
"Yea go on"
"OK so I need to be honest. These few months I've been feeling something when I'm with you. It's like my heart is always beating so fast around you. When you appear I'm just mesmerised by your beauty."
"Wow thanks for flattering me but get to your point"
"OK I like you. More than friends"
"Uhhhhhhhhhh it's not funny Renjun-ah 😐"
"I'm being honest I really do like you Shi Han"

Shi Han was in dilemma. She didn't know if she should confess. The thought of renjun confessing made her less nervous but she was worried this was just a prank up his sleeve. But she decided...

"OK renjun, I like you too. I've liked you since we were teens and I never had the courage to say this until today. When you left to Korea that day, I was devastated I didn't know when I could confess. I was scared we would be awkward, I didnt want to lose you"
"Wait really?!"
"Yeaaa silly lil fox"
"Soooo will you be my girlfriend?"
"Isn't it obvious?"
"YYAYYAYA"

Both Renjun and Shi Han are dating now :) They're a really cute couple and they have a smooth sailing relationship 🤍 The dreamies really love Shi Han too they always stop by her café just to buy her delicious coffee. How cute 😋

"Hey babe"
"Yea lil fox?"
"I love you"
"I love you too lil fox, you'll always be my bestfriend:)"

The end~

︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

🥞hey hey that's it for my story:)) hope yall enjoyed it. I'm sorry if the ending was a little short. well I hope you liked it and will vote for my story and remember to share it okay?? have a nice dayyy<3  see yall next time 🤍