Intro to me and this book (unneeded but i wanted to)

About The Book (I guess)

So, for this book, I'm still not sure what I have planned. It will probably be figured out later on or throughout the book. If you read the description, I didn't really think this through, BUT I do just want to make this fun for you all. So if you have any tips you can pm me or write it on my message board.

I will only reply to the first three comments in a chapter on my book. If you are the fourth person you may not get a reply.

--------

About Me (I guess)

I'm just a single pringle trying to help make other peoples days better by asking weird, strange and random questions!
(Believe me.. I wanna go outta the normal for this one)
I've tried books like this before I dunno.. I don't think it reached the hearts of people who read it *sobs* I hope to do it better this time tho! And create a book that makes people want to look back at this book with interest!

(And yes i realize I'm not really talking about myself.... But... I'm just a mysterious person till you talk to me more right?.. I don't want to spoil it for you)

I'll tell you this tho.. Don't assume I'm interesting.. Cause... Uh.. You might get disappointed...

And with that.... Lets get this started baby! I'm ready for this!!
(Not really but yeah)

TO START THE BOOK, TURN THE PAGE >