New Students! They Meet!

Tik. Tik. Tik. The sound of the clock was heard as the calm and silent class waited for the school day to begin. The sun shines brightly into the room, and it seemed as if it was an average morning. Law was playing with his pencil, tapping it against the desk with boredom as he waited. Soon the bell rang, and in walked his teacher with two new faces traveling behind him. Law stared at the front, uninterested and already bored with the class until he saw the face of one of the newer students. The boy immediately caught his attention. His hair was jet black and he was wearing a glow read shirt with shorts that had some kind of pattern at the bottom. He was covered in bandages but didn't seem hurt at all as he stood proudly in the front of the room. Law was seemingly in a trance with the new student until Mr. Fujitoras voice boomed through the classroom and caught everyones attention.

"Please welcome Portgas D. Ace and Monkey D. Luffy. They're here from Brazil. Ace will be serving as Luffy's translator since he cannot speak English well. Please have patience with him and be nice." The man started by introducing the students. He then turned to the man named Ace and said quietly, "Ace, would you two like to introduce yourselves?" He said looking over to the taller man with freckles and longer hair. They were both quite tan, and the man called Ace was wearing a bright orange shirt with black shorts with a belt that had his first initial 'A' on it. Quite a bright and unusual outfit to wear to school. But they both seemed to be wearing something like that.

"Luffy, você quer se apresentar?" Ace turned and spoke, looking down at the younger boy. The boy, Luffy, nodded and stepped forward with a wide smile. "I am Luffy. I am from Brazil. I am excited be here!" He said confidently and loudly as he looked across the class room. He seemed very proud of his words. Ace smiled and gave the boy a thumbs up before stepping forward. "Hello!" He started. "I'm Ace! I am also from Brazil and we're both excited to meet all of you. Please take care of us." He said bowing a bit.

Fujitora nodded at the introductions and smiled a bit. "You two can sit together in front of Law and Bepo. Bepo! Raise your hand! His voice boomed through the room again as Law's white-haired friend next to him raised his hand happily. Luffy looked up to Ace, expecting what the man said to be translated but instead Ace just took Luffy's hand and lead them to their seats in front of Law. When Luffy sat directly infant of Law, Law could see the shine of his hair and his slim shoulders that- Fuck! Law barely knows the kid, only knows his name, and he's gushing over him. How is this even possible? Are we soulmates or something? He thought as Fujitora started to drone on about what ever they were learning today. All he could focus on was Luffy and how he was nod when Ace would translate important parts, and also how he fell asleep not even five minutes in. Ace didn't seem so shocked by it, so Law wasn't so concerned either. All he was concerned about is how he would get Luffy to pay attention to him.

The class continued on for what seemed like forever before the bell rang again and everyone started to get up and make their way out the door. Some students went to greet Luffy and Ace personally, which made Law slightly jealous as he watched his newly found crush shake hands with other men. He isn't even gay, yet he has a crush on a man. Well, it does make him a bit gay he thought as he himself went up to Luffy and Ace. Preparing to face Luffy, he smiled as charmingly as he could muster and reached out his hand to Ace first.

"Hello, I'm Traflagar Law. It's nice to meet you two. I was wondering if you'd like to eat lunch with me?" He said cooly and confidently, hoping they would accept and that they didn't have any other lunch plans. Ace smiled and shook his head responding with a hello before translating what Law had said to Luffy. Luffy whispered a few things back before saying a bit loudly to Ace, "How say 'Eu gosto do seu chapéu. Nós dois temos chapéus!" Luffy smiled at whatever he had said and gripped Aces arm. Man, was his voice cute, Law thought to himself before Ace also smiled and whispered the reply to Luffy. Luffy then smiled confidently and said, "I like your hat. I have hat too!" He then cutely pull out a straw hat out of his bag. "Ace said no wear hat at school." He frowned, but it disappeared quickly and turned into a smile as he put his hat on. "Mas você está usando um chapéu, então eu também!" Law nodded, confused, but happy that Luffy was so excited to wear his hat. Ace picked up on the confusion and said, "He said that since you're wearing a hat, he'll wear one too." To this Law smiled more and nodded. "That's nice. So, what about lunch?" Ace quickly asked Luffy something and Luffy replied with the widest smile that Law had seen yet.

"What'd he say?" Law asked Ace nervously. Ace just smiled kindly and said, "He said that you look cool and he wants you to be part of his crew, so you can have lunch with us." To this, Law cheered in the inside. Although he was quite confused what it meant to be part of his crew, he was glad Luffy thought he was cool and wanted to be friends with him. "Great! I'll meet with you then." He said as he walked out of the classroom.

Law's day was just getting started, and everything was already out of the normal. He smiled more than once, he didn't pay attention in class, and he met a super cutie that he actually wanted to be with for once. How much better could this get?

A/N

First chapter!! This is a bit short but I promise they'll get longer~!