twenty

after i changed i walked downstairs and waited for her to come

after i changed i walked downstairs and waited for her to come. after a couple of minutes she came downstairs. her black eye was covered. "shall we?" i asked.

"we shall." she said smiling. we started walking to the garage.

"pick a car" i said and she looked around.

"this one!" she said laughing, she was pointing at my bugatti la voiture noire.

"oh my god its like a batmobile." she said and i started laughing. we walked over to the car and i opened the door for her. "thank you" she said while smiling.i shut the door and i walked over to the other side of the car. i got in and we both put on our seatbelts. i put the car in drive and started driving out of the property into the main road.

"okay so, what are we doing?" she asks looking over at me.

"wanna go get some food?" i ask and looked over at her.

"of course" she said and turned on the radio. GUESS WHAT FUCKING SONG COMES UP.

yup of course talking to the moon by bruno mars comes up.

"I'm feeling like I'm famous, the talk of the town

They say I've gone mad

Yeah, I've gone mad

But they don't know what I know

'Cause when the sun goes down, someone's talking back

Yeah, they're talking back, oh"

she sang and while looking out the window at milan.

"so chick-fil-a or whatever you want?" i asked nervously. why does she make me feel so nervous.

"chick-fil-a is good." she said with a smile, a smile that calms me down. and i have no idea why.

"do you have any tattoos?" she said randomly.

"yeah, i dont have a lot but i guess they never show. do you?" i ask while taking a turn. trying not to make us crash and die.

" i have 4. they are all small but they hunted like a motherfucker." she said making me laugh.

"can i see them?" i ask.

"yeah sure but please dont tell marco. i have to tell him everything tomorrow." she says and i smirk. i nodded and she started showing me her tattoos.

"your sister dared me to get this one." she says pointing to the snake behind her ear. i chuckled lightly and looked at her with a small smile on my face.

 i chuckled lightly and looked at her with a small smile on my face