Brain Shut Down

"Oh my god." Changmin finally spoke. "You guys look like you just saw a ghost." Eunha chuckled.

"You..." Kwon covered his mouth. He couldn't tell them what they did in front of the BTS members. It was their leader, they couldn't know. "Hyung!" Jungkook looked outside and was met with a hoard of zombies. "Oh sh*t!" Jin pushed Taehyung away from the window, where a few zombies were already pressed against it. "They heard your f*cking gun!" Yoongi looked at Lee Hyun. "Sh*t." Lee Hyun breathed out, reloading his gun. "That glass won't hold- f*ck!" He reloaded his gun.

"Yuna, stay behind me." Sojun stood up, holding her gun straight out towards the big glass wall. "What do you mean, get behind?" Yoongi stood up. "There's absolutely no way we are gonna be able to fight them all off. A lot of us are out on bullets." He explained, helping Jungkook up. "That's right." Hoseok helped Jin up. "I got you, hyung."

"We need to find somewhere to go. And quick." Hoseok spoke up. More zombies were relaxing against the glass wall now. "We'll go look for a way out." Jungkook held Yoongi's hand. "Wait, let me come with you. We were up on the roof last night, I can help." Lee Hyun turned around. "Alright, hurry." Yoongi and Jungkook ventured off with Lee Hyun.

"I'll get our stuff." Hoseok announced. "Tae, Yuna: get our food and stuff." He ordered, turning around. "And hurry." He added, collecting Jungkook's journal and pencil and placing them in his bag. "Hyung, I-I'm feeling little, I don't know how much help I'll be." Taehyung rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand, but when he realized what he was doing he turned his hand. It was a little space habit. "At least try, we don't have much time." Hoseok sighed.

Little Taehyung had a habit of trying to talk to the zombies. He didn't know he could get killed or hurt by them.

Taehyung nodded, pushing his little space aside and venturing off to where they kept their food. Yuna followed him. Jin went to help them too, stumbling a little from his major headache. Any source of light hurt his eyes bad. He probably had a concussion.

Five minutes later, Jin heard the glass cracking. He gasped and looked at the wall of glass. Zombies were piled ontop of zombies, blood and even body parts were smudged all over the glass. Luckily Lee Hyun, Jungkook, and Yoongi found a way for them to get away from the herd without being noticed: the rooftops. Everyone was jumping rooftops when the glass gave out.

"GO!" Jin pushed Jungkook up the stairs that led to the rooftop. "YUNA, LET'S GO!" He pulled her by her arm. "Wait no!" She tried to pull away but Jin was somehow stronger. "GO!" He ushered her up the stairs. Yuna tripped but Jungkook caught her.

"I'm scared!" Taehyung clung to Kwon. "Tae, just jump!" Kwon pried him off of him. Taehyung heard the glass give out, so he jumped.

"Taehyung-ah!" Sojun caught him, on the top of a grocery store. "You're okay." Changmin guided him away from the edge.

Kwon jumped next, rolling so he wouldn't hurt his legs upon his landing. "JUST JUMP, YUNA!" Jin closed the door to the police station, just in time before the zombies started banging against it. He kept the door shut with his strength. "I can't hold this door for much longer!"

Yuna took a running start, and jumped off the roof. She landed, but her legs gave out and she scraped her face. Sojun held her and moved her out of the way so Jungkook could jump next.

"Go, Kookie!" Yoongi ushered him forward. He could see the door Jin was trying to keep shut opening slightly. Jungkook was about to cry from nervousness, but Yoongi had told him to jump. So he did.

He almost didn't make it, because he wasn't prepared for the huge gap. Taehyung and Seulong grabbed him and helped him up. If he had fallen...

"Hyungie!" Jungkook looked for Yoongi. Since the grocery store was lower, he didn't know where Yoongi was or who was going to jump and when. That's why they had to move everyone out of the way. Everyone was over, except Jin, Yoongi, and Eunbi.

"Oh SH*T!" Jin fell onto the concrete roof when the door gave out. "SEOKJIN OPPA!" Eunbi ran to help him stand up. His headache was hurting him so bad colors were mixing. He definately had a concussion. "Hyung!" Yoongi took out his knife, stabbing every zombie that came out from the staircase. Eunbi helped Jin get away from the doorway, as zombies flooded the roof. "Hyung, get up!" Yoongi tried to help him up.

Jin couldn't. His head was hurting him so badly, his body was pulsing with pain and when he opened his eyes he felt sick to his stomach. He knew he wouldn't make it, even if he did jump to the other building. He wouldn't be able to move.

"You guys go, I got it!" Jin pushed Yoongi away. They were close to the edge. "Hyung-" "GO, YOONGI!"

"I got them!"

Eunbi started killing the zombies there, giving them a little more time. Yoongi started crying, Jin was refusing to get up. He needed him to get up, he needed Jin. "GOD DAMN IT SEOKJIN, GET THE HELL UP OFF YOUR A*S!" Yoongi cried out, lifting Jin up under his arms. "I'll meet you there! I'll jump after you, I'm not dying today!" Jin lied, ushering Yoongi to jump.

Yoongi was too close.

"Just go!"

"HYUNG!" Jungkook screamed when Yoongi fell off of the police station roof. "OH MY GOD, YOONGI!" Kwon reached out.

And caught him.

Jungkook and Seulong raced over. "HYUNG, HOLD ON!" He grabbed Yoongi's wrist. "OW!" Yoongi hissed in pain, almost letting go of the first person who grabbed him. "LEE HYUN, PULL US UP!" Kwon knew Yoongi was too heavy to pull up by himself. Yoongi closed his eyes, he could feel himself slipping.

Lee Hyun grabbed Jungkook by his waist and pulled him up, and once Jungkook got a hold of it he helped Kwon up. Seulong picked up Yoongi under his arms since Kwon and Jungkook had his hands, and Yoongi pulled himself over the small lip easily.

"Where's Jin hyung?" Hoseok asked. "He's coming." Yoongi dusted his jeans off. "The door broke down, zombies were up there- Jin hyung shoved me off the roof, he said he would jump after I did." He explained, rubbing his wrist that was red now. "E-Eunbi?" Sojun asked. "She's jumping after Jin hyung." Yoongi told her, standing up.

Jin and Eunbi appeared at the end of the police station roof.

Bleeding out and covered with zombies.

"NO!"

Both of them fell down between the two buildings, piles and piles of zombies following after.

Yoongi fell to his knees, and a zombie appearing right in front of him was the last thing he saw before his brain shut down.