Bubblegum

Thu, June 10. 2021
12:13AM
based off of acceranet something idfk
______________________

Bee looked at their cherry colored race car smiling. it was a beauty. i mean fuck if the car was human, bee would let the car rail them. A cherry red with black rims and almost black tinted windows. The inside had black seats, sadly only the drivers and passenger seats. Steering while a dark red shade, with a car cent tree hanging from the small window that was attached to the car roof.

Bee was getting ready for a race. A race against their best friend Jackson. Jackson had a Grey race car with Black rims and black tintined windows. it was a nice looking car but not as nice as bees. Jackson got the idea from bee but didnt copy the whole thing.

they were racing over a girl, bee wasnt really into girls, most men and non-binary. now the girl had long black hair, A black crop top that covers just her boobs. short booty shorts with thigh highs and thigh-garders. white converse. she was a nice looking lady, all bee wanted was to win. and "toy" with the girl. sense thats all bee really did was play with peoples hearts. it was cruel yes..but bee and Jackson didnt exactly care. Jackson dated many people, played with all their hearts. but of course getting some fun out of it.

Bee got into the drivers seat and got ready, glaring at Jacksons car. his black fucking car. Bee wanted to win, not because they wanted the girl but because they just wanted to win.

With the girl standing the middle of the two cars with the black and white flags, raising them up high and quickly swaying them down back to her thighs.

Bee was gone. already in first by a landslide. Taking sharp turns like nothing, making sure that they didnt spin out and crash, Bee had not let a single scratch on their car once. Jackson was inching up to bees car, slowly but surely.

"oh ok jackson, we can play this." Bee mumbled under their breath and floored it, as if they already wernt. coming in 1st, quickly hitting the brakes and getting out the car to meet the women in black. Jackson pulled up shortly after a bit angrily

Bee shoved the girl to jackson and walked to a different person, A person that had maroon hair, half cut eyebrows, eyeliner, and was chewing on a peice of bubble gum.  he was wearing a black crop top just showing his belly, black shorts with fishnets under. thigh garders that had a heart in the front. black belt holding the shorts up.

"hey" The boy said looking up at the taller
"hey!" Bee said looking down at the boy in black.
"what's your name?" the shorter said.
"uhm its bee" bee said smiling

'bee? I like that name.'

"yeah it's a cool name, uhm how are you?"

"good..how about you?"

'I'm good..'

"whats your name?"

'therann'

"well..wanna hang out? you seem cool"
and easy to fuck. bee thought

'sure!'