Clingy. || Thomas

Tags: Clingy, cute, wholesome (sorta), fluff
TW/CW: Brief dirty joke
Pairing: Thomas x any gender!reader

You adjusted your headphones in your ears and sank deeper into your chair, head falling back to observe the ceiling in an obvious display of boredom. Normally you loved your job, but today it was slow and tedious. Music was dialed up on your headphones to keep any thoughts of actually being productive away. This melodic procrastination was interrupted by a ping! From your phone. Probably more work.

Your theory was proven false when you swiped away your spotify 'now playing' notification (which was billboards top indie punk) to see your boyfriend, Thomas, text you.

Hun sent 1:31pm, received
Y/n! Y/n!

Confused as to what he was so concerned about, you texted him back. A conversation ensued.

You sent 1:31pm, received
Hey Thomas, what's wrong?

Hun sent 1:31pm, received
I miss you

The corners of your mouth instinctively turned up ever so little as you replied.

You sent 1:32pm, received
It's been four hours, but I miss you too. :)

Hun sent 1:32pm, received
Why does your work day have to be so long???

His question was obviously rhetorical, and you approached it as such.

You sent 1:32pm, received
I get out at 3:30, only two more hours to go. My work day is pretty good, considering. Compared to others, it's really short.

Hun sent 1:33pm, received
That last line is something no ones ever told me. :)

You sent 1:33pm, received
You're so immature.

Hun sent 1:33pm, received
And you love it! :)

You sent 1:33pm, received
I do. Now I have a bunch of work to do, today's wicked busy. I'll be back home soon.

Hun sent 1:34pm, received
I'll be waiting here patiently. Love you.

You sent 1:34pm, received
Love you too.